CB500/wittern3500 Error Code nJAn

Your best source for manuals is vendnetusa.com.  Just look up the model numbers and look for the error.  It will save you a lot of time in the future by just going there and finding the manual you need.

Your best source for manuals is vendnetusa.com.  Just look up the model numbers and look for the error.  It will save you a lot of time in the future by just going there and finding the manual you need.

I did that before I posted but didn't see anything?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gotta just love USI and their lack of manual support now.  They are taking the self diagnosis out of their manuals.  n is a reference to the multi-vend feature but I don't know what the JAn means unless that is spelling out JAM.  Could it be that you're missing the first two characters of Can Jam?  I doubt it because it's a multiproduct machine and they wouldn't call out a can jam but rather a column jam.

Gotta just love USI and their lack of manual support now.  They are taking the self diagnosis out of their manuals.  n is a reference to the multi-vend feature but I don't know what the JAn means unless that is spelling out JAM.  Could it be that you're missing the first two characters of Can Jam?  I doubt it because it's a multiproduct machine and they wouldn't call out a can jam but rather a column jam.

DEFINITELY said jan, took a pic even.

Ya tell me about it with Vendnet, one of my earlier posts complains about then a little.

I've come to expect from them:
1) Shipping = Same amount as order total
2) Say they have "no control" over shipping charges
3) They once said they would refund me $13 and never did. Even though I called back and left a message two times

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

Oh wow.  You're right.  I couldn't find the error codes in there.  Anyway, in most machines, jan refers to JAM.  I'm pretty sure it's either a bill jam, coin jam (probably a coin jam and N is for coiN), or a selection that's jammed.  since "n" looks nothing like A-L, I am assuming it's not necessary a columN jam, but it could stand for column.

My money is on a coin jam.  But hey, check the machine out, check for column jams (look under the rotors and see if any bottles are dangling), check the coin mech to see if it's jammed, and check the validator.  That should all be really easy to check.  A jammed column is pretty easy to see if you look under the rotors from the delivery chute perspective.  However, if you have weak motors, it's much harder to see.  In the event of really weak/dead motors, the selection would tell you to make another selection constantly and you wouldn't sell that column.  A test vend would also probably fail several times as the motor would turn too slow in that event.

Archived