CC precessing company reps are the same as car salesman

Source: I was an sales manager at a Toyota dealership for a year

Where to start...

* They hold back info unless you ask, and you have to ask the same question several times to get the answer

* Whwn you finally get an answer it doesn't line up, and they claim to have "forgotten" or to have made a mistake

* They always bring up "today only specials" to mKe you feel special and want to buy today

Finally got mine to give me all the info I want, it took two weeks!!!!

Very annoying. Am still going eith them tho, name of my.company is USA Tech

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's just bad service from USATech.  This has been ongoing since they started 10 years ago.  They are notorious for not having enough employees and having any that know the products and how they work or get installed.

It's just bad service from USATech.  This has been ongoing since they started 10 years ago.  They are notorious for not having enough employees and having any that know the products and how they work or get installed.

You could try Nayax.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Gotta say, I started cashless with Nayax back when they were about the only company that would even talk to a small operator.  I was a big fan for a long time.  Still like the people there but the hardware has been problematic for a while now.  Started out with having to buy replacements for all my original 2G units when ATT 2G went away; lately have had to replace several transponders for performance issues.  They do honor the warranty on those, but it is time consuming to deal with.  So far my USAT transponders have been rock solid, and I have started buying their 4G model to get the maximum number of years out of the tech investment.... USAT seems to have some decent inside sales reps at the moment, at least the ones I deal with; but like any tech rep they are not in vending so we don't speak the same language all the time....

9 minutes ago, Corvus Corax said:

The advantage of Nayax for me is they are in Cockeysville MD, so I can just walk in their office for face to face.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Lol.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of us don't have that convenience.

USAT is unbelievable brutal on the customer service side of things and quite slow all around. However their product for me had been flawless and very reliable. 

Good to know. I am going to go with them but ya its annoying. My rep turns a 5 minute conversation into a 30 minute convo. The extra 25 minutes being her explaining simple concepts and policies that I already understand through "simple life experience" or research....

Ugh....

I hate to be rude, but it seems the only way to get these people to stop wasting your time preaching things that you already know is to cut them off and say "I already know that, please just answer my questions".... But then you sound terrible!!!

That is how I feel though - Answer my question, continue to tell me things that I shouldn't know - BUT DONT go off explaining interest rates and business decisions to me...

So annoying... Worst part is I am leasing equipment and my rep isn't smart enough to answer my questions like... "What is the money factor".. etc..

I DEMAND to know all details before a purchase, and it takes my rep days to properly respond

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Streamware by Crane has GREAT customer service because you are actually assigned a rep who is your ONE contact person.  I've had no complaints about the few CC readers that I use thru them.  However, USA Tech does have a SUPER system as well that is much easier and quicker to install and set-up.  Unfortunately, USATech uses a bunch of "headset phone jockeys" that are just hourly-joe's answering phones.  Fortunately, their readers are excellent, so there's not much need to have to contact them.  But, YES, when you do, it's like talking to any other telemarketer out there. :)

Yes, just went through an ordeal with USAT on their eport interactives. I had to threaten to send them all back before my issues were resolved AND within a couple of hours no less.

I am thinking all of my new telemeters and readers will be Parlevel.

Archived