Telemarketing Experiment

Grantamato

So before I go through all the motions with charity, locators, and money, I am going to do an experiment. I went on google maps and saved the locations of many businesses nearby, including offices, pizzerias, and auto bodys. I am going to use the vendiscuss telemarketing scripts on all those locations to see if I can pick anything up on my own. I have some leftover National Federation of the Blind stickers from the previous owner, so I can run on that charity. I will keep you all posted! Knowing how these locators work, I would much rather do this on my own instead of burning holes in my pockets, so to speak.

So before I go through all the motions with charity, locators, and money, I am going to do an experiment. I went on google maps and saved the locations of many businesses nearby, including offices, pizzerias, and auto bodys. I am going to use the vendiscuss telemarketing scripts on all those locations to see if I can pick anything up on my own. I have some leftover National Federation of the Blind stickers from the previous owner, so I can run on that charity. I will keep you all posted! Knowing how these locators work, I would much rather do this on my own instead of burning holes in my pockets, so to speak.

That is the way to go brother... You will cover a load of ground locating machines that way. Saves time, money and gas. I would wish you luck, but I feel you won't need it. Once you get one sold that way.... You'll be addicted. People will have to pry the phone out of your hands.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

On 6/28/2017 at 6:20 PM, Grantamato said:

Are you registered with the charity?

There is no one way better than the other.  It's what's comfortable for the person doing it.  

This is a business,  sometimes spending money will make you money.  

4 hours ago, Hillbilly said:

Are you registered with the charity?

I just registered with NCCS, waiting for approval. I thought I had NFFB stickers but I don't, so I rolled with what's recommended.

35 minutes ago, rodney69 said:

There is no one way better than the other.  It's what's comfortable for the person doing it.  

This is a business,  sometimes spending money will make you money.  

Im gonna roll with you once I get my NCCS stickers and approval.

We always welcome business,  but that's not what I was referring to.  I try to not push business and just try and help like did many have me.  To many to list, but listening one here and researching for weeks on past posts was a blessing.  

Archived