Who owns this machine?

Grantamato

I saw this vendstar with the NCCS charity logo on top at a Grilli's Deli in Islip, NY. The phone number on top is faded out so I couldn't contact the vendor. If this is your machine, please PM me because I would be interested in doing business with you. Thanks!large.vending6.jpg.0ca08d83f730eec6958d1f3147e3f203.jpg

1 hour ago, NYCandyMan said:

its not my machine, I'm not too far, what are you looking to do?

Just looking to buy locations or chat with local vendors about how they've achieved success. I also have tons of A&A/beaver parts and machines for sale

7 hours ago, NYCandyMan said:

can you take pics of the machines and parts you have for sale

I have any parts you can possibly need for A&A and beaver machines, too many parts to take pictures of. Machines I have in garage are covered up for protection, but I would have to put them back together. They are a (5) head (3) candy (2) 2" toy stand and a (4) head 2" toy stand. I also have a snack vending machine for 400$, great condition.

1 hour ago, NYCandyMan said:

are you selling parts only, or locations as well? or are you looking to get locations?

Selling parts, some machines, but no locations. Im willing to buy locations.

11 hours ago, NYCandyMan said:

beaver machines?

I have beaver parts and machines. I have a 6 and 4 head candy rack, a 7 head rack (4 candy 3 2" toys) and a 4 head 2" toy rack.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived