A&A stands?

Grantamato

Looking for A&A stands, have a ton of heads in need of them. The A&A website doesn't have anything machine related. Anyone know where to find those stands or anything compatible with A&A heads?

A&A screwed over its customers by ceasing to sell stands, machines and parts. I suggest buying stands from Eagle Mfg.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, dkochan said:

A&A screwed over its customers by ceasing to sell stands, machines and parts. I suggest buying stands from Eagle Mfg.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

What's eagles website?

3 hours ago, Grantamato said:

Website doesn't work so I called the number and spoke to this "sales woman" with a thick Chinese accent. God help me. I'm hoping to get an email with prices for stands.

Don't worry she is legit. I have dealt with her several times. It is a struggle to communicate with her but she has always seemed to get things right.

8 hours ago, Grantamato said:

Website doesn't work so I called the number and spoke to this "sales woman" with a thick Chinese accent. God help me. I'm hoping to get an email with prices for stands.

Welcome to bulk vending.

13 hours ago, musser said:

Maybe A&A customers were screwing over Oak &  Northwestern by buying knockoff parts from A&A? And now Northwestern is gone. 

Also,  oak doesn't sell new machines any more. 

41 minutes ago, rodney69 said:

Also,  oak doesn't sell new machines any more. 

Also, stands = more machines that can get placed by you. I have tons of heads in my basement without stands

eagle is cheapest,  gumball machine warehouse has ones that look similar to AA and what they had,  eBay has some, gumballs.Com I'm sure has them. 

Or Google "bedding machine racks "

5 minutes ago, Grantamato said:

To reiterate, where can I buy candy machine stands?

The most economical thing is to find junk machines with good stands with on Craigslist. it takes time, patience and a little luck. If you can't wait then Google candy or gumball machine stands and research the results for the best deal. They ain't cheap and shipping hurts too. I assume you weren't happy with Eagle's prices?

10 minutes ago, gumball guy said:

The most economical thing is to find junk machines with good stands with on Craigslist. it takes time, patience and a little luck. If you can't wait then Google candy or gumball machine stands and research the results for the best deal. They ain't cheap and shipping hurts too. I assume you weren't happy with Eagle's prices?

Eagle doesn't have a website and it's impossible to interact with the sales woman.

I haven't called Eagle for their prices but the best prices I've found online is TJKing.com for stands and gumballmachinefactory.com for racks.  I ordered one rack from GMF and the shipping wasn't bad at all.

I did look at entervending.com because they have a good selection of stands and their prices aren't bad but shipping just killed it from them.

Archived