Mint Box Locator Warning!

I got an email a couple of weeks ago from a gut named Mark Mips from vendingbusinesslocator@gmail.com. He wanted to know if I needed any locations for $8.00 each. I ordered 10 locations in my area and he sent them later that day. I thought that was quick so I ordered another 10. Then I asked him how he got my email and how did he know I did the mint boxes. He said he couldn't say but he did work for Sheridan in the past.

Went out to place the first 10. Two of the locations had been out of business for a while. A couple of them the contact person hasn't work there for a long time or they didn't know who they were. I realized that he had sent me an old list, probably from when he worked at Sheridan. I questioned him about it and he said no they were all new locations. I could tell from the Paypal receipt that he was in the Philippines, which I don't really have a problem with that.

He sent me 22 locations, out of that I placed 7 boxes. I sent several emails and he said he would look into it. Now he want answer me any longer. I got the money back through Paypal for the second set of 10 I ordered.

Just sending out a warning and wondering if he contacted anybody else.

I guess he has records from Sheridan and out to make a quick buck.

Watch for,

Mark Mips, Vending Business Locator [vendingbusinesslocator@gmail.com]

also he is using, Karla Patricia Marie Teodorico [vendingbusinesslocator@gmail.com]

I got an email a couple of weeks ago from a gut named Mark Mips from vendingbusinesslocator@gmail.com. He wanted to know if I needed any locations for $8.00 each. I ordered 10 locations in my area and he sent them later that day. I thought that was quick so I ordered another 10. Then I asked him how he got my email and how did he know I did the mint boxes. He said he couldn't say but he did work for Sheridan in the past.

Went out to place the first 10. Two of the locations had been out of business for a while. A couple of them the contact person hasn't work there for a long time or they didn't know who they were. I realized that he had sent me an old list, probably from when he worked at Sheridan. I questioned him about it and he said no they were all new locations. I could tell from the Paypal receipt that he was in the Philippines, which I don't really have a problem with that.

He sent me 22 locations, out of that I placed 7 boxes. I sent several emails and he said he would look into it. Now he want answer me any longer. I got the money back through Paypal for the second set of 10 I ordered.

Watch for,

also he is using, Karla Patricia Marie Teodorico [vendingbusinesslocator@gmail.com]

I got the same email as well. I never did do anything with it though. Sounds like I would have regretted it. Thanks for the heads up, sorry they got you though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:10 AM, Lake Cities Vending said:

Watch for,

I was contacted, but I knew when he mentioned it was $8.00 per lead it was scam so I started questioning him and asked him if he had a website I could go to so I could read some reviews and he said he had no need for a website so I asked him where he was located and he said he wasn't allowed to tell me that information so I told him straight up I didn't trust him and that I would be warning other people about him also.  Our only contact was through emails.

I was contacted, but I knew when he mentioned it was $8.00 per lead it was scam so I started questioning him and asked him if he had a website I could go to so I could read some reviews and he said he had no need for a website so I asked him where he was located and he said he wasn't allowed to tell me that information so I told him straight up I didn't trust him and that I would be warning other people about him also.  Our only contact was through emails.

We have Craigslist ads with him in Detroit area. Probably the same guy. I believe he's in California... He does office coffee programs too. He's a scam.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, jerrybrooksvendall said:

We have Craigslist ads with him in Detroit area. Probably the same guy. I believe he's in California... He does office coffee programs too. He's a scam.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

My Paypal money went to the Philippines, ₱3,849.88 PHP = $80.00 USD

Money has been refunded...

Archived