Royal GIII issue

I recently reset my GIII board by removing the control board battery for 5 minutes and reinstalling it.  I was trying to solve a temperature display issue.  Now that I've re-powered the machine, I can no longer get into the config and set depth and set price menus....even after putting in the default password.  When I try to enter those menus, the display shows LOC, which I assume is lock.  Does anyone know what is wrong?  

Press the mode button for 3 minutes and see if that will reset the board again.  If it doesn't then remove the battery chip again for 5 minutes and reinstall it.  If neither of this works you may have borked the board.

I found the problem...it was my own fault.  I pulled out the battery and noticed that I bent two of the pins when I reinstalled it.  I put a new battery on the board and it is working fine again.  The one problem that still remains is that it will not display the cabinet temp, even with the display option enabled.  It's a small problem so i'm just going to ignore it.  The machine still gets cold so the temp sensor is working.

11 hours ago, lacanteen said:

Go to the "rFrG" menu. It will be 6 or 7 lines in, it'll read "dSP". Enter that and toggle on. 

yeah...I have it on, but it won't display.  It displays on all my other G3 machines, but not this one.  It did display when i got the machine...but mysteriously stopped one day and I haven't been able to get it back on.

Archived