501T---EPROMs

Have a 501T with an old style S2D board-it has 57x521-3 as the chip. Will eprom 381.41 go in place of it?

I'm needing to put a cc reader on it. I have an account this machine will work perfect for. They drink can sodas and energy drinks. 

You may need to change the board to a newer version if yours has a red mode button which most with that eprom have.  That board is from back when Ardac made the boards for DN.  That eprom may fit and work but if it doesn't fit then you know to change the board to the newer version with a blue mode button and harness sockets on the face of the board.  Come to think of it you might not be able to fit an MDB harness on the red button board anyway.  Have you tried that?  If you only get a scrambled display then you will need to change the display output from the board to switch between the 7 and 14 segment outputs.  If you need that info post it and I'll put it up for you.  

Yes it is an old Ardac board with red button.

It has MDB coin mech and harness. 

If it can't hurt to try the 381.41 I will pop it in and see. 

Yes AZ please post how to change from 7 segment to 14 segment. 

Here is the newest kit to go MDB, includes display. Cost is a little over $200:

DN65400040024K KIT, SBC BOARD W/DISPLAY

**What I'm not sure about is if this board will work with the T-Model selection switches

47 minutes ago, Snickers said:

I popped in 381.41 and it seems to work just fine. 

I suppose it's good for the cc reader to go on.  

Glade you got it to work I'm still fighting with it where did u get yours from 

Yes a red button board. 

Out of curiosity I plugged in a PayRange device and made a vend from my phone.

Got the chip from a S2D board laying here at the shop. 

Also found a brand new refurbished SBC board with no chip in it and a Coke S3D board. (Never heard of either of these) I guess 381.41 could go into these? It would be nice to turn the Coke into a 2 button board if possible. 

This T model is a Floridas Natural juice machine. Previous owner got a few of these back in the day and I'm glad to get it cleaned up and back on the streets. 

Found a 14 segment display and thought that would be better to use but it does not mount up and fit like the original 7 segment does. 

1 hour ago, Joe101us said:

Glade you got it to work I'm still fighting with it where did u get yours from 

Joe,

Have you tried replacing with a different 381.41 chip? Reason I ask is because I have bought EPROMs that simply did not work. 3 out of 5 chips for an AP 123 were bad. 

If you ever want to sell that Florida's natural juice machine let me know I have five of them I'm looking to add my fleet I put them in my hotelsand being that Florida's natural is in my hometown it makes it easy for me to get product

13 minutes ago, Joe101us said:

If you ever want to sell that Florida's natural juice machine let me know I have five of them I'm looking to add my fleet I put them in my hotelsand being that Florida's natural is in my hometown it makes it easy for me to get product

I am actually going to replace the fronts with generic cold drink fronts. These coming off would be free if you want to use them however they are starting to blister on the inside and the graphics are "falling" off. 

These machines were basically free back in the day if you bought  so much product-I'm willing to bet that if you contacted FN (they have a website) you could probably get some new ones for free. I know Pushbeverages.com is doing it with their line of products. 

Archived