Seaga Machines

depends on the model you get, stay away from the healthy vending rs900, most of them are great, ive had mine for years, but honestly, i find the chinese machines are much better, and those ive had even longer.

gaines machines are great, easy fix, easy run, parts are cheap

royal vendors machines are good, and cs is always free

usi machines are great, never any issues cs is always free

now heres one thing to remember! if something breaks or is going to break and youre trying to fix it, they know what the problem is, they will sell you anything you want, end result.... cash out the door!

one of my compressors had a leak, (ice build up) usually means its shot, they said try this and try that, but never told me to replace the compressor.

so make sure you get your info on any machine you buy, keep, and service

I have seen a few in person.  I have heard about them hear on the forum.  I have even read some information about them through various sources.  They seem to be constantly trying to build a better product but the truth is that they cannot break into the world of mainstream vending machines.  I think the reason why they have been around so long is due to clever marketing and making unsuspecting people think that they can get all of the benefits of a brand new vending machine for less than what you have to pay a distributor... and without going through an actual distributor.

Here's food for thought.  Although they have been around for a while, why is it that USI, Crane, Royal, Vendo, and AMS are all generally sold through distributors who can tell you about the product and provide some tech support, while seaga is sold at Sam's Club and you practically never meet someone in person who can walk you through any questions or problems you have?  I think the answer is because no distributor can or will carry seaga because they aren't reliable.  Sam's Club is probably one of their only outlets and they probably offer Sam's a pretty good margin to sell their inferior product.  I can't say too much bad about them because I don't own a single seaga machine, but just think about it...

Seaga, Gaines, Genesis and any other machine from China or made with imported parts are junk.  Seaga is the only one ASSEMBLED in the US but it is made of all imported parts.  The others are foreign-built.  All of these are lumped together because of poor or non-existent parts and tech support and overall poor quality.  

The problem with Seaga is not only the poor build quality but the purposeful lack of parts support in logic boards, cooling units and the fact that they will never produce a wiring diagram for a single machine they sell.  They are known for shipping incorrect parts, selling only complete assemblies instead of individual parts and VERY poor design.

MY GAINES, AND CHINESE MACHINES RARELY BROKE, AND BELIEVE ME, THEY WERE BEING ABUSED! the royals are good, but its too complicated to get into the programming mode, and same goes for Dixie, national is not so bad, USI is good, but the Chinese was a breeze, in and out less than 2min! time is $$$$, and most of them use the same parts as the rest, so theres never a shortage.

Archived