Holy Ripoff!

QuikVend

On 2/15/2018 at 2:01 PM, flintflash said:

Be careful!  Have you given Charity Vending any money yet?  I believe that they are about ditto with Freedom with Honor.  Watch out for these "charity honor box" biz-ops.  I would look into Sheridan Systems and just purchase your boxes and place them yourself.  No telemarketing locator is going to find great accounts, let alone even qualify them properly.  Also, there is way too much time for businesses to change their mind from the telephone call until you place the box.  Do it right!  Buy your own boxes and place them yourself.  You will be glad you did and build a much better business than these "biz-op" scams ever could.

Yeah we definitely gave them money.. we realized after this first run we will do everything ourselves... we took a few wks to think about it but maybe another day or two would've let us realize we could've started on our own... thank you so much for your help!

On 2/15/2018 at 11:01 AM, flintflash said:

Be careful!  Have you given Charity Vending any money yet?  I believe that they are about ditto with Freedom with Honor.  Watch out for these "charity honor box" biz-ops.  I would look into Sheridan Systems and just purchase your boxes and place them yourself.  No telemarketing locator is going to find great accounts, let alone even qualify them properly.  Also, there is way too much time for businesses to change their mind from the telephone call until you place the box.  Do it right!  Buy your own boxes and place them yourself.  You will be glad you did and build a much better business than these "biz-op" scams ever could.

Oh dude i betcha those boxes pull in 84 dollars a week for sure

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

What kind of candy do you guys recommend for a charity boxes from Sheridan vending? Like a mixed bag? If so, where is the best place to purchase? Sam's club?

I am a newbie getting into the business. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Justin

• 4 weeks later...

Archived