Any one use Vline?

Starcat

I see a lot of V-line machines for sale. they look pretty solid but i dont know anything about them. thoughts?

also the guy who tried to sell them to me, i stuck a quarter in and it wouldnt turn, so i dont know if it was a scam or if it was broken.. but it was 3 machines that didnt turn.

Just now, Starcat said:

damn vendstars arent in your mantra ;(

I tested a TON of machines, those are the ones that work. I cant use beaver as they are plastic but I love their coin mechs

There is a reason you keep seeing those same names pop up, they are solid reliable machines. They hold up over time and have been used by the professionals for years. 

57 minutes ago, parrotthead said:

I tested a TON of machines, those are the ones that work. I cant use beaver as they are plastic but I love their coin mechs

An Oak Acorn body will fit The Beaver base, turning it into an all metal machine. I take the round globes off and use a 300 Oak globe too.  If you want a picture of how it looks give me a text. I have done quite a few that way. 

Beaver machines rarely come up for sale down here and I have never seen an an oak acorn except in pictures lol. Around here most of what is for sale is junk but I have plenty of machines right now ... ALL of them oak and northwestern starcat

An Oak Acorn body will fit The Beaver base, turning it into an all metal machine. I take the round globes off and use a 300 Oak globe too.  If you want a picture of how it looks give me a text. I have done quite a few that way. 

Have u used the collars for the beavers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had V-Lines before, comparable to LYPC and the "Silent Sales Force" machines that came before them. Cheap Chinese plastic junk, with sticky coin mechs. Best part involved was the pipe stand- it's tough to mess up a pipe stand. ;)

2 hours ago, Starcat said:

Ok, the center bottom machine looks like a Komet, absolutely not new nor is it collectible. The two out side machines could be repainted the proper red and fetch a nice price as antiques. The top machine, I wish the pic was better, it's older but can't tell if the globe is a newer or older, if older it also is collectible. If you could get it for fifty bucks and add some elbow grease you would have a start on a collection or some nicer vintage machines to sell.

8 hours ago, vendtex said:

It's a metal band that the sell that screws into the base and protects the plastic. Also makes it easier to collect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont have plastic on my Beaver machines. I take it off and throw it away. I use Oak Acorn bodies.  

There's so many people selling used or reconditioned Oaks, why not get those?

This is a business, use business equipment and it will last. like others have said. There's a reason for it.  I started cheap.  Never again. 

31 minutes ago, Starcat said:

well i see a million more vendstars for sale than anything else. i see 1 or 2 oaks for sale here and there. but usually lots of vendstars so they are much easier to get.

and there is a reason they are easy to get

Archived