Cantaloupe/seed vs USA tech/Eport vs ParLevel

Cantaloupe/seed vs USA tech vs ParLevel   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which operator do you prefer?

• Cantaloupe/seed
    • USA tech / Eport
    • ParLevel
    • Other

Hey guys, complete beginner here - trying to find out which system might be best - but It's very hard to get a grip on how the offers differ, the salesmen all seem to believe their own product is superior.

So I'd be really happy if any of you could contribute with your own experiences. In general, if any of you had some spare time to help a newcomer get used to the whole payment/refill managing system - I'd love to add you over skype. 

I use Nayax and love it. Cannot compare as have not used any other cashless system but I find the management tools alone are worth the cost.

I use Nayax too, but I don't think I use it to its full capabilities. What management tools do you use nvb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm small scale, 10 machines over 4 locations. Trying to build a small but high quality route. All 10 machines have Nayax CC readers - it makes sense to have ALL your machines on the same system for a lot of reasons. I don't really think I use the management tools to their fullest either. One problem I had with Nayax is there was poor to non existant training/ documentation for how to use the interface. I end up having to call my rep for little things but they are quite helpful so it works out..

Its pretty valuable to track all your sales, do planograms for machines so you know when they are getting low and you can pre-pick the order if needed. Its great to be able to log in on my phone and see all machines are online and working properly - or not. If someone complains of a missed vend you can go back in your history and pinpoint the transaction, time, and usually identify the problem.

All cash and card sales are logged. You can generate monthly/ annual sales reports by machine, by location, or for your whole business to see how things are performing and that makes tax time a breeze as well. 

As far as the actual 'refill management' system goes, it does take some patience to set up and it works something like this:

Each selection has an associated MDB code (not necessarily the same as the selection number!). You assign this code to the actual selection on machine (A1 or 46 or whatever). You then assign a product to this selection along with a maximum count.

Your management software now knows that you have, lets say Oh Henry bars on selection 46 in an 18 count spiral and so on.. 

Each time you visit the machine and restock to full, you click 'reset counters' aka the 'visit' button

Now fast forward a week later. You can go into your management software and you will see a table of all the selections in that machine, what product is in each selection, and how many of each product has sold since last visit. 

On 19/7/2017 at 11:54 AM, Lake Cities Vending said:

I've used USA for a couple of years but I'm switching over to Parlevel. Much better customer support and lower fees.

How do you deal with the switching costs? e.g. how much time does it take for you to go and change all the equipment? 

Having used Nayax, USA, Parlevel, and Crane cashless, I have to say the differences are minor.  But finding the differences by talking to their salespeople is nearly impossible!  I will not be using Crane cashless at all in the future, it is the most expensive and least user friendly IMHO.  If you use all Nayax on all your machines you should be able to run your operation well in Irisvision.  I have had some issues with their telemeters needing to be replaced, both the older Arrow models and the current model as well. 

I went over to ParLevel for my VMS about 2 years ago and I have been happy with it.  I like that it takes input from any cashless system and also manages my offline machines.  I have tried a couple of their cashless devices and have not had a problem with them; but have decided to use USA Tech cashless going forward, as they have 4G telemeters and their equipment is fully compatible with MEI 4 in 1 validator masks.  The USA telemeters that I have had for a while have been pretty rock solid.

Archived