Hello Everyone!

Have you ever had a question that you didn't think warranted a call-in or an email? Just a quick question about a part, or about one of our machines? Hey, maybe you want to know what I'm having for lunch!

Now is your chance! I'll be checking back to this thread all day from 10:30am-4:30pm EST to answer any questions you may have about Beaver Machine Corporation!

It's important to us to connect with bulk vendors, it doesn't matter if you have 1 machine or 1000, we love hearing from you! No one knows the vending world better than you! You are a great community here on Vendiscuss, and I look forward to answering your questions!

-Rebecca

15 minutes ago, petersvending said:

I would like a clear answer to this one:

Are there currently any plans or any thoughts at the proverbial water cooler floating around at the higher ups at beaver about getting us a beaver mech that fits the NW60? Anything? Rumors? :)

Hello!

Lucky for you, we're a well hydrated bunch! We are currently exploring the possibility of offering similarly priced coin mechs the will fit in the NW60 machines. I know that sounds like a cookie-cutter answer, but I promise it's all the information I have! In short: We hear your needs!

-Rebecca

2 minutes ago, Grantamato said:

How much are double and triple head stands?

Hello! 

It would depend on the type of machine you're looking at mounting, there are a lot of different options! If you want to send me an email at rebecca@beavervending.com I'm more than happy to send you a PDF file of our most recent catalog :)

-Rebecca

3 hours ago, BeaverVending said:

Hello!

Lucky for you, we're a well hydrated bunch! We are currently exploring the possibility of offering similarly priced coin mechs the will fit in the NW60 machines. I know that sounds like a cookie-cutter answer, but I promise it's all the information I have! In short: We hear your needs!

-Rebecca

Yes, and while you are emailing or on the telephone with us, you can convince some of us to get a few Beavers with their order! 

Or think of it backwards, most of these operators probably have tons of old NW mechs, is there no way for a NW mech to operate a small Beaver machine? I am a newbie so I will go ahead and say that it might be a dumb question. 

9 minutes ago, petersvending said:

Yes, and while you are emailing or on the telephone with us, you can convince some of us to get a few Beavers with their order! 

Or think of it backwards, most of these operators probably have tons of old NW mechs, is there no way for a NW mech to operate a small Beaver machine? I am a newbie so I will go ahead and say that it might be a dumb question. 

Haha that's not a bad idea Brian, perhaps you have a future in sales?

Not a dumb question at all! There are a lot of parts between machines that happen to fit on other machines, unfortunately the NW mechs won't fit on our machines. 

13 hours ago, Hillbilly said:

Is there a conversion fee from US dollars to Canadian dollars that we will be charged if we order?

Not at all! We process orders in both Canadian and US funds, and have corresponding price lists for both currency. 

11 hours ago, parrotthead said:

I could use a half a dozen or more 50 cent northwestern coin mechs

If you'd like to place an order feel free to email me at rebecca@beavervending.com :) We are currently offering pre-orders of the NW80 mechanisms.

Archived