VENDiscuss 10 Year Anniversary

The Mage

10 years ago today, on July 19th, 2007, caserri created The VENDiscuss Forums. 

It quickly grew into the single largest forum on vending, and has stayed there. As I write this, we have 8,128 registered members.

This forum has helped many people to get their start, and/or to improve their business. When I first came here, it helped me get up and running much more quickly than  would have on my own. 

Happy Anniversary TVF! I'm definitely a product of the forums. I bought my first route October 20, 2015 and I was a registered member here on the 21st. I've been able to grow tremendously with the help of the people and resources I found here. 

This was before the switch from VENDisuss.com to VENDiscuss.net. I think that happened in 2011. So I believe these are from 2010. When this was the logo:

indexlogo.png

Happy 10th anniversary to my baby! I'm so happy to see it remains the best vending forum on the planet. Thank you Mage for taking the reigns and keeping my dream alive.

Those bumper stickers bring back a lot of great memories. Especially the "Gravy Lounge" RIP T-Bird Johnny. 

Here's to another 10 years. Keep on vending! 

Hey caserri. Nice to see you drop in.

I've had those bumper stickers for awhile. Decided to get them out, and take a picture of them.

I had hoped to prepare something bigger for the 10th anniversary, but time flew, life got in the way, and it snuck up on me.

T-Bird Johnny is still missed. I started reading his forum after I started, and ended up going back and reading through the whole thing.

I did find the link to the Gravy Lounge post.

https://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/2048-the-gravy-lounge/

Archived