Bill recyclers.........

They are easy to cheat and a pain in the asp when they fail. They also create accountability issues. I'll sell or trade them. It's going to cost $60 each to uninstall. 

34 minutes ago, lacanteen said:

They are easy to cheat and a pain in the asp when they fail. They also create accountability issues. I'll sell or trade them. It's going to cost $60 each to uninstall. 

Can I have few of them.

3 hours ago, lacanteen said:

How do you cheat them? I've yet to experience that. As fir accountability I can see that being an issue with a large number of employees. How much are you looking to get per unit? I may be interested in buying several. Email me at VendcoBros@gmail.com or call me 425-345-2592.

4 hours ago, lacanteen said:

I'm not going to disclose on an open forum how to cheat them but it can be done. I'll email you on the rest. 

That's fair. Thanks for the email. I'm hoping you'll have some high viability bezels for these and I can grab them all from you ;)

I have tried them and decided they were not really necessary on most machines, I still have a few out there but would rather spend my money on card readers.  Unless you are vending high cost specialty items not too many people will put a 20 in a machine, and I would rather put out dollar coins to make change for 5's.  I did get some good use out of them at an airport account for a while but otherwise not really useful.

Can they be converted/ have the recycler removed and replaced with a standard lower unit?  I am pretty sure they are designed to be upgraded but how about downgraded?

Before coke locked down their website we were able to order recyclers from them for free by the dozens. I probably wouldn't have initially spent my money on them either! Now that I've seen the benefits of them I'm much more interested in adding them everywhere. If a customer wants to use my machines I want to be sure I can take any cash credit or debit they have available.

9 hours ago, Southeast Treats said:

I have tried them and decided they were not really necessary on most machines, I still have a few out there but would rather spend my money on card readers.  Unless you are vending high cost specialty items not too many people will put a 20 in a machine, and I would rather put out dollar coins to make change for 5's.  I did get some good use out of them at an airport account for a while but otherwise not really useful.

Can they be converted/ have the recycler removed and replaced with a standard lower unit?  I am pretty sure they are designed to be upgraded but how about downgraded?

To uninstall the recycler, all that is required is part number 250069213 LED assy, lower, VN27xx. This will cost $55-$95 depending on your source. 

Back in 2010 when recyclers were the rage, were were investing in card readers and now 85% of our entire fleet has card readers, and 24%of gross revenue is cashless. That's a lot of quarters not being counted.

Archived