USI 3014 PARTS NEEDED

I have a bunch of those...like hundreds...

Any chance you ( or anyone) have pricing labels that go to USI 3013A, 3014A, 3015A?  I have about 50 of those machines out, and I have a ton of pricing labels but I really need $1.00 and $1.25.  The packets that come with each machine only have a couple of each.  I have hundreds of most of the other numbers, but really low on those and I'm in the process of changing a lot of my prices so the demand for those are only going to go up.  If you have any of these, we could work out a trade of some sorts.  If you don't we can still figure something out, because like I said, I have a ton of those dividers.  

Let me know

3 hours ago, CapitalCityVendingLLC said:

I have a bunch of those...like hundreds...

Any chance you ( or anyone) have pricing labels that go to USI 3013A, 3014A, 3015A?  I have about 50 of those machines out, and I have a ton of pricing labels but I really need $1.00 and $1.25.  The packets that come with each machine only have a couple of each.  I have hundreds of most of the other numbers, but really low on those and I'm in the process of changing a lot of my prices so the demand for those are only going to go up.  If you have any of these, we could work out a trade of some sorts.  If you don't we can still figure something out, because like I said, I have a ton of those dividers.  

Let me know

awesome ill buy some off of you. and for labels I can make any price you need etc with my vinyl plotter as well as shirts logos decals hats lanyards you name it. email me the show LLC g mail I've got you covered 

Archived