List of your best selling items

ARTON VENDING

Hi Gang, Tony  Here from Arton vending,   Question for one and all.  What is your best selling items?  Mine are ...       1. Nerds GB  people   around  here just can't get enough of them,   2.  Shittles.   another top seller for me.   I'm up to 40+ Packs at a time  at Costco/Sam's club..Regular M+M   do very well  but  in the summer months  I notice they dend to crack,   Also M+M peanuts,  another winner  but they crack  and mess up the canister,   For the winter months I  replace them with Mike+Ikes,  Mentos do very well   in my locations that serve foods  and also Winter fresh mint chickletts

Sorry Arton, I could not resist! Seriously though here are mine. I update this list every month or so in member PLUS.

YTD Product performance:

1) PMM       

2) Runts

3) Gumballs

4) Mike & Ikes

5) Skittles 

I currently offer PMM and GB as primary products and Runts only if the location requires something else.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Folks,

I put the candy wheel on the smallest setting for the gourmet jelly beans.  This vends 10-12 jelly beans per vend in both of my machines.

This translates to about $0.186 profit per turn.  Not as good as some other candies, but the volume more than makes up for it.

The other thing with gourmet jelly beans:  I feel that the customer gets a good value for their quarter.  For $0.25, they get ten to twelve unique different products (unique both in flavor and appearance), which in many cases, they take thier time to consume (discussing, guessing flavors, etc.).

Good luck, and have fun.

• 10 months later...

While i do not have any machines,

I do have a vending route.

My products sell behind the counter in a display box or on a wall display.

My best sellers are the 2000.000 Volt Stun Guns and 17% Pepper spray as well as personal alarms.

I only have 15 stores but they bring me about $300.00 a month.

Planning on tripling my stores here in the new year.

While i do not have any machines,

I do have a vending route.

My products sell behind the counter in a display box or on a wall display.

My best sellers are the 2000.000 Volt Stun Guns and 17% Pepper spray as well as personal alarms.

I only have 15 stores but they bring me about $300.00 a month.

Planning on tripling my stores here in the new year.

huh?  I don't get it.