My Biggest Single Accout Collection Ever!

West Coast Vend LLC

I talked about my big collection 2 weeks ago. I collected $357 from one 2" capsule machine after just two weeks. Now that same account, after 30 days, I collected my biggest total amount ever.

I have a rack with 4 - 1" capsule machines and  one 2" machine on a stand next to it. I have Zoo, Sea, Sea2 & Mini Mulz in the 1" capsule machines for $.25 each.  I have have Giant Zoo Mania 2" capsules for $.75 each in the 2" capsule machine.

I collected $357 two weeks ago and another $653 today for a total collection of $1,010. Wow!

Gary

• Like 1

Wow, good job. I havent started my business yet but I can only hope to do half of that.

Keep in mind even half of what he is doing is practically impossible for a new vendor. Seeing your low post count, I'd also say not to go to a vendstar sales rep for machines :)  This is one of the best locations in the country.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that you can get that much product in only those 5 machines and vend for those amounts. 

What model 1" machines are you using?  Do you use xcaps?  The biggest globe'd 1" machines I have are NW s60s' and they hold only about 200 caps with the blister display.  Since you said you were selling mania product, I can only assume you are using brand's blister displays and I know they are bulky and take up lots of room.  Even a 30" 2" machine will only hold about 250 caps.  So, assuming you emptied out of all product, I can only see you taking in $187.50 for the 2" caps, and $200 total for all 4 1" machines.  Together that's $387.50.

It has to be that you refill with product more often than you pull the quarters, right?  If so, an you pulled in over $600 in 2 weeks, that means that you were servicing once a week, and finding the machines empty every time.  Would that be correct?

Dperry

I have 4 LYPC machines on a rack. They hold over 250 round caps each. I have a regular 2" capsule machine. I would say it holds around 140 caps. I refill these machines every week. I only collect once a month. I only collected from the 2" machine early this month because it was over flowing in the machine.I collected $357 after 2 weeks. Now I collected from all the machines and there was another $653. Total $1,010 for a 30 day time-frame.

Gary

very nice. yeah im staying clear of any vendstar reps. im doing craigslist. i've found some great deals

I got one vendstar rep pissed at me bad..Told him I did not want to buy his rip off biz op just wanted to buy machines

so I could order parts he got real pissed.

What Gary isn't telling you guys is that most of his machines do hundreds every month!  :o

I've been talking with him regularly, he is definately got some mojo going. Business are calling and begging him to put his machines in, kids are lining up at the door when he walks in a business to put new machines in. Managers hide the machines from the evil area reps before the come in. Little old ladies won't take any commission from him. He puts the smack down on lame overpriced locators, "if you can't get me corporate chains I have no use for you." We have T-Bird on the East coast and Gary on the West Coast, I just want to be on the radar!! :rolleyes:

What Gary isn't telling you guys is that most of his machines do hundreds every month!  :o

I've been talking with him regularly, he is definately got some mojo going. Business are calling and begging him to put his machines in, kids are lining up at the door when he walks in a business to put new machines in. Managers hide the machines from the evil area reps before the come in. Little old ladies won't take any commission from him. He puts the smack down on lame overpriced locators, "if you can't get me corporate chains I have no use for you." We have T-Bird on the East coast and Gary on the West Coast, I just want to be on the radar!! :rolleyes:

I think Gary and I drank the same water for a long time.  He used to live a few miles from me here on Long Island.