Best 25 cent toys

davidsurvz

OK,

I checked my machine with the Glow-Sticks in it this week. It seems to be a good move so far. Can you guys who sell toys let me know what the hottest 25 cent toy items are. I may try toys in the other head. It is a double head machine. 

What would you guys recommend. I actually may be willing to try a hot 50 cent toy also. 

So if you guys could recommend the hottest selling 25 and 50 cent toys that would be great.

Thanks

David

The best .25 toys are the ones that sell well at .50.    I dont have any .25 machines in one inch but have plenty of .25 items selling at .50.  It reallys helps profit. 

Mini Cross

Flip Tops

Gold Chain

Mini malz  ETC.

The vending world does not revolve around Zoo Mania  lol

I noticed the mustaches in a few machines locally, and thought they were the worst product anyone try to sell, and didn't know why this Vendor has put them in so many machines.  If this is a big seller, I am very surprised

The best .25 toys are the ones that sell well at .50.    I dont have any .25 machines in one inch but have plenty of .25 items selling at .50.  It reallys helps profit. 

Mini Cross

Flip Tops

Gold Chain

Mini malz  ETC.

The vending world does not revolve around Zoo Mania  lol

You must be adding leader items when you sell 1" at $0.50.  I have tried your suggestion of the MP3 leader in a 2" mix in one location, and selling it at $0.50 instead of $0.75 as you suggested.  It sold a whopping total of $6.00 in 70 days.  This is an obvious dud location so I'll be moving it.

I also have sold the glow sticks in 2 locations and it did $22 in one and $8 in the other in 70 days.  Those sold side by side with Clear and Cool rings and both did $8 in each location in that same 70 day period.  So in some locations, the glow sticks will outsell others, and in other locations, it wont.

OK, funny.

I just got back from the grocery store, I was looking at the bulk rack.  A 20 something guy (kid) came up and bought a mustache.  He said "I'm going to fool my girlfriend" (probably because he could never grow his own).  I looked at him and said "You're quite the card!" (in a very sarcastic voice).

So anyways maybe these mustaches have a place in the vending world.  Now I'm curious.

Super balls do very well at some locations.  I have a car wash and a resturant/bar that asked me to remove them due to the employees having too much fun with them.

I had a ski area tell me not to do bouncy ball, something about them getting caught in the snow groomers.  :angry:

OK so who votes for super balls and who votes for mustaches?

I would think super balls in a shootin' hoops machine would do well at a kids fun place. Too bad I don't have a shootin hoops machine.

I am leaning towards super balls but I am open to what ever sells.

Hey Gary,

It is a kids fun place (mixed demographics.) There is already a rack there and my machine is located in the entrance area and the rack is located in the "fun" area. I only have room for the double head machine and I am thinking I should take out the reeses pieces and put in a hot selling 1.1 cap item in the other head. The glo-sticks are a hit so far at 50 cents. I am just wanting to find a good selling item for 1.1 caps and put that with the glo-sticks. I was thinking about the glow in the dark super balls from A&A. I thought that might be a good combo but I am willing to try out something else wether at 25 or 50 cents. 50 cents is better.

(It would be great if we could sell empty caps I would locate those all over town!) :D

I'm planning to buy some capsule machines to do 50 cent 1 inch toys. I will be reporting on how well it does, or how well it does not do. I'm planning to vend them on charity locations (kid friendly restaurants). I am very hopeful.