Bouncy Balls

Hillbilly

Does one kind of ball sell better than another? I've seen ads for super bouncy,fancymix,etc? What should I look for in bouncy balls(besides shipping cost) I'll be starting with 27mm so I don't have to change the wheels. I have NW Super 60 heads.

Thanks

Hillbilly

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does one kind of ball sell better than another? I've seen ads for super bouncy,fancymix,etc? What should I look for in bouncy balls(besides shipping cost) I'll be starting with 27mm so I don't have to change the wheels. I have NW Super 60 heads.

Thanks

Hillbilly

The fancy mix does sell much better than the regular mix.  But there is no need to fill the whole globe with all fancy.  I mix 50/50 fancy and regular mix.  On my last order from A&A I noticed that the regular mix had some newer balls in it that looked nice that i had not seen before.  if you order from A&A by the case you will get free displays in the box.  Stay clear of balls from cardinal. If you are ordering a pallet you can get a better price including freight from Cutting Edge. Their reg mix is also some of the best i have seen.

Do 32mm balls sell better than the 25mm?  I would expect that they would go for 50c since they are so much more expensive than the 27mm.

.50 is the going rate for 32mm and i have even seen some mixing 32 and 27 and still doing .50.  The only thing is that with mixing the two sizes im not sure what wheel they are using for correct vends.

I checked the website and most are 250 per bag. Some are 100 though.  How do you guys get the prices so fast? Are they sending emails? I signed up for the email specials but all I have got is a welcome email.  Maybe because I haven't started buying yet?

I checked the website and most are 250 per bag. Some are 100 though.  How do you guys get the prices so fast? Are they sending emails? I signed up for the email specials but all I have got is a welcome email.  Maybe because I haven't started buying yet?

Sorry, my bad.

I should have been more careful.

I thought you were referring to the 32mm.

The 32mm are 100 per bag.

The 27mm are 250 per bag.

havending,

Just curious, in another post you stated you made 180K this year in gross sales, yet you did $55,000 in balls?  Would be interested to see if I'm reading you wrong.  I must be misunderstanding something along with some others.  My percentage of sales in bouncy balls are far less than this compared to the other products I carry.

Mind elaborating?

Appreciate your help,

Mark

Archived