Replying to PM's (reminder)

caserri

Ricjo, your reply to Antonio did not reach him. Please follow the instructions in the email you got and reply via YOUR PM INBOX.

Thank you.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

• 2 weeks later...

Victor,

Rachel said she'd contact you tomorrow.

Hey Rick Falcon,

Rob says...

I remember that's why I sent you the message. I generally don't post on the site but I figured I could maybe help you out. How is everything going? Anytime you have any issues please feel free to call or send me an email I would be more than happy to help

Bulkvendingwizard,

Redfleet32 replied with the following...

"Can you send me a picture of the condition. To tell you the truth, living in California, I usually get these for around 25.00 used in very new condition. I thought if you were local I would try to help you out by buying them. If you want to find a shipping price to 93291 we can see what that adds to the machines."

Poplady,

Dropsvending replied to your PM with...

"Hello Bev, No problem mistakes happen. He likes to say to people we work together but in reality we dont, and he does it because of my good reputation in the vending business for 30 years. Remember, i am one of the good guys. If you need anything im easy to find."

• 3 weeks later...

Will.vend,

Onecent@atime replied to your PM with...

"I needed the mech sooner, do you usr Amazon, I can send the money via Amazon payments"

• 2 weeks later...

Michele,

redfleet32 replied to your PM with the following...

Hello Michele

No bother.

I didnt know him personally but worked a deal with him before he backed out. He thought he had them all sold to one person so he backed out of our deal to give them all to him. His deal then fell through and he called me back but I had already bought thirty for $38 each. He might start a little higher than 60 but just stay with that price and he will come down. He tried to see how hard I would deal and I stayed at 60 and he said okl. You can tell him I gave you his number and told you the price was 60 each.

Where are you located and how many are you looking for. I know two other people but I think they only have about 10 each and they are at about 70 each.

Let me know if you need anything else or any further info

Thoughts:

A) Have you thought of setting up an auto-responder that emails anyone responding to the message letting them know that their message was "UNDELIVERED!", and the reason.

2) You could just have the email not actually give the message, and just let them know there is a message available, "ON VENDISCUSS!"

D) You could start charging for this service. Send 'em a bill.

Sweetstop,

MF Vending says...

Hi, Frank, and the number I want depends on the price but for now 2 would serve my purposes

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

amc-vending,

Usurper333 says...

"Well That should not be a Problem, $375.00 per location, and I will replace them if they do not produce."

Sent from the pay phone at 34th and Vine using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...