post your ride

devin1986

I hope this hasn't  been done before. I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Post up your ride, or whatever you use for servicing your routes.

Here's mine. Nothing fancy, but it's comfortable and paid for. It also badly needs a wash. I'm hoping to get a step truck or van in the future.

buick.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this old limo is sooo cool to cruise in...it has that crystal curve seating pckge and I let my freind with a cdl license drive it when we hire it out as a ...mainly designated driving service...you know girls or guys night out(it's not really nice enough for a wedding or something too formal it's a 1997 after all)

and we just split the money...bascically....but we use it all the time...drop the kids off at the mall or there freinds(they love that show LOL) or get dropped of at the airport..And I bought it for nothing on CL here is houston..

the other is my beloved 2001 suzuki tl 1000 they dont make anynore...dynoed at 162.1 horsepoer...On two wheels!!?? it is mint and

Suicidal fast...its a hyabusa killer ...No joke ...flat out killsem..

it's moded out..

I'll put my pride and joy up later

post-1415-129433938479_thumb.jpg

post-1415-129433938481_thumb.jpg

post-1415-129433938482_thumb.jpg

A limo? That's awesome. :) I've always wanted to pick up an old town car and hot rod it a little bit. The Suzuki is sweet too. It doesn't take a whole lot of power to make those fast.

yeah man it's  sikk... interior is clean and intact and awsome grey leather 2 flat screens etc... and etc... ...I only paid 5800 for it and it just had the motor rebult brand new ac's front and rear and brand new tires when I bought it last yr and the tranny was rebuilt about 2 yrs ago...runs and dang near looks like it did new in 97...

the bike is just Dope LOL

Post my 350z later...its sikk sikk

My wife and I had a serious discussion about a hearse that was for sale locally.  But we didn't buy it.

Now if that wouldn't bring attention to your route, I don't know what would.

It could go over one of two ways.

Cool! a hearse!  Or OMG.  Don't buy from his/her machines, they aren't driving a hearse for no reason.