Meeting with possible hotel location

imperialv

Hello all !

Have a couple of questions I have a meeting with a 2 property hotel next week that has been serviced horribly by Coke who does not maintain the drink machines and two men and a idiot run the snack machines. The owners of the property do not receive commission at all and have realized that their current situations does not meet the needs of their guest. I fortunately got the ear of one of the owners and he is ready to give me a shot at taking over the location pending our meeting.

Question 1  What is a good co mission to offer him?

Question 2 He wants toiletries in the machine toothbrushes etc.. what are good prices to charge on these items and a list of good items. This hotel does not provide anything but towels.

Queston 3  Any general tips to help me close the deal will be appreciated...

Thanks all..

Imperial Vending

In my current hotel situation I do 20% of snacks and ice cream and .50 per vend on the bottles with no cans. Hotels can are different animal in the vending world, it's the only place where the sale price of the items ALMOST does not matter, people expect to pay more in a hotel,

The toiletries will vary, I think you'd be safe telling him the price would be based on your cost with 1-3 dollars being the range that most items would fall into. If you need a source let me know.

Check out pricing at other local similar hotels are doing price wise.  

Prepare a nice proposal with images of the equipment if possible and give him two options on commission and tell him that you will leave it up to him which option he wants. Do one option similar to my example above and another with straight commission, just make sure that you set prices and commissions in a manner that you leave yourself something.

mission is always on point and has great advice.......

here is my input...i have several condo hotels.....my best locations

every1 is different on comm.    mine  is  15% (grossminustax)  this is equal to 25% usually...of course the existing prices are a big factor for your machines making money..

when i solicite hotels, ask 4 manager, let them know u are inquiring whether they are in need of vending service ..or  BETTER vending service.......have a flier, brochure, something not just a biz card....got to do your homework...it pays off

last...get some Logo shirts...there is no question who you r when walking in