5 HR Vending Machine Bags

Hello Everyone,

A few weeks you help me locate the shims for the 5hr energy drinks. I found something better! Go to ebay and visit this ebayer...130499573647 or type in 5hr energy vending bags.

They work great! Now I can free up a slot for chips and vend the

the 5hr out of a candy slot. Just like 2648 suggested. View the pics also.

I know the new machines have a trey built in for the energy drinks (usi 7000). Until I upgrade this is the way to go!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone used these? I ordered some and will report back.

Michael

Hello Boazcat, How are those 5HR vending bags working? I think they really solve the problem until you decide to

upgrade your machines. I ordered another 500 bags. I'm stocked for the summer. I also bought some 4 inch bags to vend

the "Dole-Cherry Mixed Fruit 4oz fruit cups. They work well! The ebayer is definetly an entrepreneur with a good product. I buy my bulk vending bags through him directly $10.75 a case. This saves on ebay fees!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

A few weeks you help me locate the shims for the 5hr energy drinks. I found something better! Go to ebay and visit this ebayer...130499573647 or type in 5hr energy vending bags.

They work great! Now I can free up a slot for chips and vend the

the 5hr out of a candy slot. Just like 2648 suggested. View the pics also.

I know the new machines have a tray built in for the energy drinks (usi 7000). Until I upgrade this is the way to go!

Were is the cheapest place to get the 5HR Energy at wholesale prices?

• 1 month later...

Ditto.

The ones that Vistar sells in Tampa come with the topper already on them. Even without them, they still dont fit any of the augers in my USI other than the chip slots. Can I buy a different auger?

The ones that Vistar sells in Tampa come with the topper already on them. Even without them, they still dont fit any of the augers in my USI other than the chip slots. Can I buy a different auger?

Check with Wittern and see what they offer as a replacement spiral. Best bet is to run them in the chip or pastry spiral, that is what I do in my USI machines.

Archived