I know this is in another thread somewhere...

Check out their site. It all looks like a ploy to me....

Hi Jeremy,

You had recently inquired about my 10 machine soda program. I ran a special for the month of April supplying 11 locations for the price of 10. I am extending that offer through the rest of May and wanted to let you know. I have had an initial search done in Tampa for another gentleman and it was reported to me by my call center that there were lots of good locations available. Please contact me if you have any additional questions and feel free to revisit the website to re familiarize with my program. Thanks and best wishes.

Metro Vending

Van Beasley

913-710-5142

WWW.METROVENDING.HOMESTEAD.COM

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Van Beasley <metrovendingkc@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jeremy,

Check out my website for answers to most of your questions then give me a call and I will fill you in on anything not covered. Thanks for the reply.

Metro Vending

Van

WWW.METROVENDING.HOMESTEAD.COM

Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile

-----Original message-----

To: sale-jbzjb-2276544390@craigslist.org

Sent: Mon, Apr 11, 2011 10:10:04 CDT

Subject: Coca Cola route - $11100 (Tampa vicinity)

Who owns the machines? Are they third party, or do I own them? Also, with the ROI of a year, and a net of 55%, you’re saying all of the locations are doing approx $42 per week? Do the locations all have service agreements of a minimum of 12 months? Are any of the locations receiving commission? What you are offering sounds too good to be true. To pay someone to locate machines, and buy equipment used of the caliber you are showing would cost me well over $2K each. You’re offering for 50% of that price. I would buy from you continually. 20 locations up front with machines, plus 10 more every 3-5 months thereafter. Within 16 months the business would be grossing over 100K with 60 machines, and by year 3 with no more further growth, would be 100% paid for with no debt, and the net before expenses would be 72K. Are you guys for real?

Jeremy Hobbs

Hobblestone Vending Service

727-247-9560

First of all the fact that he is using a free website hosting service and did not even spend the $15 to register a domain says fly by night to me!!

I knew there was a reason I was able to see it at home and not at my fulltime gig.

i wouldnt bother guy is using a call ctr and banging thru biz leads.

i have a directory of business leads ( name of business, type, address, phone, decision maker, # of employees,etc..) for all of florida

if you want a copy for the bay area or specific zips let me know i can email it over.

u can save your money just call thru it yourself

• 1 month later...

From what i have learned here this is a biz in a box company because they offer the machines, locations, and some time of services after locations are placed.. If their machines are actually any decent and 20 of them plus locations said on this site was 19,000 dollars. Thats a bargain and a half. If persay this were legit and they could deliver, they would give the biz in a box concept a good name! (considering they arent charging 7000+ dollars for a machine)

Archived