Seaga Millennia Gumball

thrash

Very Good Machines! Ask Caserri for some tips on the millenia machines. So far they have worked out very well for me. I have 5 of them.

David

i will agree with you on them being very good machines they come apart really easy and easy to work on.

ok, i will ask caserri for some tips on them.

thanks david

Jr,

The good and the bad of the Seaga machines are very similar to every other machine out their except maybe Northwestern or Beaver. I can help you with locating parts. call 815-297-9500 and ask for ext 160 Jamaal or travis or www.seagamfg.com these two have been more then helpful in my routes and keeping them running with minimum hassles.

Vandalism is the largest issue for bulk machines and no one manufacture has this down pat. If the can they will period.

Chaz

The Dentine Ice candies can be set to vend in either the pan candy wheel or the gumball wheel. How many pieces are you wanting to vend per quarter? If you can not control the amount that you want, the pan candy wheel is better to adjust for closer amounts of candy to vend. The gumball whell is adjustable too but not as finite in the adjustment.

Chaz

That seems a little odd. I have not had this happen to mine that I know of yet. I don't see how this would relate because the coin mech is a solid piece and the globe rests on the frame. Maybe the coin mech needs some lube or has a screw loose. I don't have one to look at right now because my only one is on location.

do you tighten the screw on the coin mech. tight?

what about the teeth on the wheel cause the rod runs right in the middle of it?

what kind of candy do you vend out of it ,I vend skittels they work good and gum balls.

i have peanut MnM's in 1 but i had to bend the metal piece back so i could get the proper amount.

Right now I have plain M&M's on one side and 1430 Bubble King gumballs on the other. It is in a 20+ year old paint and body shop that is about 500 sqft. It has two waiting chairs and my machine next to a water cooler. There is enough room for 4 people to stand in this waiting room. I don't think my sales are from customers waiting but from the few workers. It did drag in $9 the first three weeks so it is not bad for a dive of a place.

• 1 month later...

I have 1 millenea, its in my house for the kids, I got it from sams online $46 delivered, Seemed like a nice machine except for one thing, Sometimes when you put a quarter in the bottom of the coin seems to slip back a little just as you start to turn and then jams up, this has happened now about 5 times, I am reluctant to buy more unless this is a fluke?

You have to dismantle the machine and pry the coin out. Anyone have this happen?

• 2 weeks later...

That has not happened to me Sweet Stop.

I had a big problem yesterday.  Placed a Seaga double in a Lowes breakroom.  The PMMs were coming out and out and out for a 25 cent vend.  I had a problem setting the right amount of PMMs to come out of this Seaga.  So I removed the metal candy thing that you can set to vend different amounts.  I thought that did the trick cause I tested it and it was giving 8-9 PMMs.  I was dead wrong!  What setting is good for PMMs?  Steve?  Anyone?

( I gotta go out to Lowes this morning. I am gonna switch the machine with an Elite )

• 8 months later...