WIN A 5 WAY RACK!

caserri

In our latest TVF contest, we will be giving away a 5 way bulk vending rack from A&A Global! This brand new rack and 5 machines are being donated to us by a few members here on the forum for us to give away. These members wish to remain anonymous. Even though they wish to remain unknown, I do encourage everyone here to give thanks to them in the public thread HERE. I think the least we can do is let them know that their generosity and private efforts to keep TVF going are appreciated. 100% of the proceeds from this raffle will be used to support TVF. Please see details below...

PRIZE DETAILS:

The prize awarded in this raffle will be a brand new, 5 way vending rack from A&A Global consisting of the following. Each item is clickable and will link you to the item at A&A...

CONTEST DETAILS:

This contest will be run "raffle style". Tickets for entry are $20 each and can be purchased using the donation feature. Be sure to donate to the correct goal. (A&A RACK RAFFLE). If you wish, you can still donate to the site without being included in the raffle by donating to any of the other listed goals.

Here is a link to our raffle entry page. Raffle Entry

There will be a MAXIMUM of 100 entries available. Once 100 entries have been sold, the drawing will take place and the prize will be awarded. There is no limit to the number of entries any one member may purchase. The drawing will be held at our usual 3rd party drawing site, random.org.

CONTEST ELIGIBILITY:

Contest is open to all members of TVF who donate at least $20 for one chance. Due to the nature of the prize, included shipping is limited to addresses in the contiguous United States only. If winner resides outside of the contiguous United States, winner will be responsible for shipping, conveyance, handling, or any other charges required to deliver the prize in advance.

IMPORTANT LINKS:

Good Luck!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a note, these donors came up with this plan on their own without my knowledge and presented it to me. It always amazes me how the members here continually come up with ways, on their own, to help keep us going. It really validates the efforts I've put into this place over the last 4 years.

Thank You!

Thanks for the donation!!!kiss.gif

Thanks for starting us off Kelly! There are 98 more chances available! Just to reiterate, ONLY 100 chances will be available! Great odds!

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for your generous donation of a 5 way rack to The Vendiscuss Forums. Your contribution makes it possible for us to keep this forum online, allowing members and visitors alike to learn from one another.

Thanks again for your generous gift.

Sincerely,

Roostyr

The Vendiscuss Forums :D

Wait a minute. John (ANDERSONVENDING) entered the contest. I believe he is a full line guy. Are you bulk guys gonna let a full liner steal your rack?

89 shots left!

Sent using the Tapatalk Forum Viewer for Android.

Archived