New All Star Dino stickers

havending

Those things are way cool. I will be ordering them ASAP. I guess Brand better watch out because other companies are getting interactive products,

Where do you get them? Not seeing any dino stickers on the allstar site.

That's a very cool concept.

What are the boxes selling for?

My only concern with these is that a lot of parents don't let their kids anywhere near a webcam...and I don't blame them.

Folks can do some incredibly scary things through your webcam without you knowing it.

So I wonder how well a product making use of webcams (a technology that makes a lot of parents nervous) will do.

That's a very cool concept.

What are the boxes selling for?

My only concern with these is that a lot of parents don't let their kids anywhere near a webcam...and I don't blame them.

Folks can do some incredibly scary things through your webcam without you knowing it.

So I wonder how well a product making use of webcams (a technology that makes a lot of parents nervous) will do.

I understand what your saying. But it seems like kids have camera acesss every where. Cell phone, laptop, most all the Nintendo ds systems, Wii, ps3, psp, xbox.

I know it seems crazy that just 5 years ago we didn't even think of our kids having cam acess.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Oh 30 per 300. And they have others In the works.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived