How does one expand quickly?

Dorado Vending

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must buy "quality" routes from other vendors to achieve this as quickly as you would like. I went to the bank and borrowed money for a route I bought a couple years ago. It is an open line of credit that is at a low interest rate. Do to your age and most likely no credit history you will need a really great friend or a relatives help no doubt.

I was thinking i could finance my machines through my job. I get payed around 248 to 385 so i could use that money to buy new machines, expand my route, and save the money i get from my machines to purchase a new route. I am going to consider finding someone to help finance my business though.

It's true. The quickest way to expand is to borrow a line of credit. That is quicker than just reinvesting profits. But you must know what you are doing first. I once tried to borrow a line of credit to buy NEW U turns and boy am I glad that I didn't get approved. For the price they charge, it doesn't matter how much line of credit I had, it would be suicide. So you have to know your vending before you get even a friend or relative to help you out with a loan. At your age, I wouldn't reinvest every single dollar I made from my job, but if you find good deals that can save you money then take advantage. If you are trying to get rich in vending, you do need a ton of cash outlay. But make sure you know what you're doing.

To barrow money for bulk vending you almost always have to make it a personal loan or some sorta home equity. Banks do not line up to make bulk vending loans. Once you are in business some years and have equipment that's paid for you can start to get business loans but they will still base it on hour personal credit. And its better now than in years past. The credit reform that Obama passed makes it worse for consumers because it allows lenders to charge higher rates and fees. If you have seen ads for companies like western sky and money mutual these companies operate because of the rates they are now allowed to charge its somthing like 125% apr. I often wonder where folz got the money to expand the way they did. With them in ny maybe they got private finance in Brooklyn.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I was thinking i could finance my machines through my job. I get payed around 248 to 385 so i could use that money to buy new machines, expand my route, and save the money i get from my machines to purchase a new route. I am going to consider finding someone to help finance my business though.

What does getting payed "around 248 to 385" mean?

To barrow money for bulk vending you almost always have to make it a personal loan or some sorta home equity. Banks do not line up to make bulk vending loans. Once you are in business some years and have equipment that's paid for you can start to get business loans but they will still base it on hour personal credit. And its better now than in years past. The credit reform that Obama passed makes it worse for consumers because it allows lenders to charge higher rates and fees. If you have seen ads for companies like western sky and money mutual these companies operate because of the rates they are now allowed to charge its somthing like 125% apr. I often wonder where folz got the money to expand the way they did. With them in ny maybe they got private finance in Brooklyn.

I wonder the same thing about folz until i see vendomatic Inc. sad.gif DAM THEM and there high traffic grocery stores!

What does getting payed "around 248 to 385" mean?

I work by the hour, sometimes i earn 248 on bad weeks, and +385 up on good weeks. Really depends on how much time i work.

I wonder the same thing about folz until i see vendomatic Inc. sad.gif DAM THEM and there high traffic grocery stores!

I work by the hour, sometimes i earn 248 on bad weeks, and +385 up on good weeks. Really depends on how much time i work.

I recommend that you read (if you haven't already) everything that Brian Lee has written about bulk candy vending on his website: geniustypes.com. This guy knows what he's talking about.

I also wouldn't recommend to a novice buying a large route to start. A really nice first milestone to achieve is to make your business financially self-sustaining. Create an LLC; open a bank account in the name of the LLC ( an account that is exclusively for your bulk candy vending business); get a check card for that account; then start buying - and placing - as many machines monthly as the profits from your first 5 or 6 machines will allow. After 3 or 4 months of operation, you should be able to add at least one new machine a month and purchase product for all of your machines out of your business account.

I recommend that you read (if you haven't already) everything that Brian Lee has written about bulk candy vending on his website: geniustypes.com. This guy knows what he's talking about.

I also wouldn't recommend to a novice buying a large route to start. A really nice first milestone to achieve is to make your business financially self-sustaining. Create an LLC; open a bank account in the name of the LLC ( an account that is exclusively for your bulk candy vending business); get a check card for that account; then start buying - and placing - as many machines monthly as the profits from your first 5 or 6 machines will allow. After 3 or 4 months of operation, you should be able to add at least one new machine a month and purchase product for all of your machines out of your business account.

Nice article by Brian Lee. Looks like he uses the North Western Triple Play Vending Machine. His article stated that they cost around 200, I checked Sams Club and they were about 248.00. However I checked a couple of distributors website and they sell them between 140-170.

Thanks for the tip!

Nice article by Brian Lee. Looks like he uses the North Western Triple Play Vending Machine. His article stated that they cost around 200, I checked Sams Club and they were about 248.00. However I checked a couple of distributors website and they sell them between 140-170.

Oh my 140 -170? What distributor??? shocked.gif

Oh my 140 -170? What distributor??? shocked.gif

onlinevending seems to have it

I don't see any NW triple plays on that site. Just make sure you know what you are looking at. If you are really looking for a NW triple play, you are not going to find it new for $140-$170. Especially from a reseller like onlinevending.

I don't see any NW triple plays on that site. Just make sure you know what you are looking at. If you are really looking for a NW triple play, you are not going to find it new for $140-$170. Especially from a reseller like onlinevending.

Were would you suggest?? Besides there selling Beaver Big Boy Racks for 500 dollars! Gumballs.com wanted 3k, big difference!

Well, I've never had the displeasure of purchasing any kind of triple but If you are determined to buy new, and determined to buy a triple, and determined to buy a NW, I would imagine the cheapest place to get a genuine, new, NW triple play would be Sam's.

I could be wrong but I can't imagine any reseller selling them cheaper than Sam's since Sam's is probably the place where the resellers get them.

Well, I've never had the displeasure of purchasing any kind of triple but If you are determined to buy new, and determined to buy a triple, and determined to buy a NW, I would imagine the cheapest place to get a genuine, new, NW triple play would be Sam's.

I could be wrong but I can't imagine any reseller selling them cheaper than Sam's since Sam's is probably the place where the resellers get them.

So who sells to sams?

Well Brian Lee and another vendor online suggest that the NW triples will cost around 200 bucks, but Sams sells it for as high as 248.

Well Brian Lee and another vendor online suggest that the NW triples will cost around 200 bucks, but Sams sells it for as high as 248.

I would consider $248 to be "around $200".

Sent using the Tapatalk Forum Viewer for Android.

Well guys i have a goal, i wanna make 1 million dollars before i get 18 years old. Im thinking that if i can expand my route rapidly i could achieve such a goal. If i make it big, im taking you all with me!

This is not a get rich quick business.

This is not a get rich quick business.

Are you sure? I saw an ad that said I can work part time and make 1200 a week with a small investment are you telling me that may be a biz op scam? Yikes

Well, I've never had the displeasure of purchasing any kind of triple...

Right on brother! Rather than buying a triple, look at buying 3 single modular heads on a pipe stand with a triple plate bracket. A lot more flexibility and I would bet the cost is almost the same!

I would consider $248 to be "around $200".

Sent using the Tapatalk Forum Viewer for Android.

Well he suggested 200 on the high side. 248 is a bit of an investment for a triple head. Think about how many months it would take to pay that off.

Archived