Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation


About mrshadetrees

  • Rank
    Add your text here
  1. mrshadetrees

    Texas Bulk Vending Regs.

    The information above is most appreciated. Related question/statement: In order to bulk candy vend in Austin, TX, I need... 1. DBA etc. 2. a coin-operated machine business license (or supposed TX vendor's license) - $200 - https://comptroller.texas.gov/forms/ap-147.pdf 3. a Food & Beverage Vending Machine Operator Permit for Austin, TX - $110 which is a different application than Austin's Vending Machine Permit Application, I'm assuming I need the former, this one http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/default/files/files/Health/Environmental/Food/vendingmachinepermitapp_2_14_13.pdf Is this correct? I plan on calling around to be sure before submitting any online forms/money. Thank you in advance.