Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'filing'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • VENDiscuss Community
    • Welcome New Members
    • Website Concerns
    • The Golpher Hole
    • TVF Fantasy Football
  • Vending Topics
    • Bulk Vending
    • Beverage and Food Vending
    • Amusement Vending
    • Honor Snack Box Vending
    • Coffee Vending (OCS)
    • ATM Discussions
    • Other Vending
  • Specialty Forums
    • Locating Discussions
    • Vending Regulatory Affairs
    • Refurb Projects
    • Revenue Reports
  • Supplier Pipeline
    • Brand Vending Products
    • Honor Box Guy
    • Vending Business Solutions
    • vendSoft
    • Inactive Pipeline Archives
  • Vending Industry News Feeds
    • Bulk Vending News
    • Full Line Vending News
    • Industry Events
    • Vending Editorial Articles


  • Vending Tools
  • Labels & Graphics
  • Supplier Price Lists
  • Magazine Subscriptions & Membership Applications
  • eBooks, Manuals & Periodicals


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.


  • Bulk Vending
  • Full Line Vending
  • Honor Boxes
  • Amusement Vending
  • Other Types of Vending

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Website URL







Vending Since

Found 1 result

  1. I live in California I am making payments on a vending route that I acquired in april 2017. I have 6 locations some are in different counties. I am getting ready to file my sales and use tax return. I am so confused. My first question is what is taxable. when reading it states some products are partially taxable and some are fully taxable. I understand that different cities have different taxes. sometimes I buy my sodas at grocery stores when they are on sale. If I buy my sodas in one county and then put the sodas in a machine that is in a different county how do i figure the tax. ( I have paid sales tax on everything I have purchased) where I live we pay 10.25% sales tax but I sell products in a city that is 9.5% and 7.750%. so say I buy 10 cases of sodas and pay the crv and 10.25% sales tax at time of purchase, then I drive to one of my locations load up my machine and sell the sodas, but this cities tax is 7.750%. Then does that means I overpaid the sales tax for these sales. Is that right? how do i put that on the return. Also what is taxable I saw somewhere it said partially taxable and fully taxable. What do I do about crv
  • Create New...