buying 11 locations.13 machines +extras for $800. good deal?

vendsmarts

I went out with a route owner and checked out more than 12 locations. some of them are industry type business on same street.

Most are doing really good. 2 he pulled out of locations and didnt even try top sell them to me because they were doing poorly. One trucking company stop had machines from another vendor in the same room selling the same as him. I was shocked! we counted $87 total there. Thats in the 6 weeks since he was last did the route.

The good will store has a triple head and a big gumball. he pulled at least $60 there.

Some of the lowest machines he got 15 to 20 out of.

The lexus dealer had around $40 in the triple head.

the resturant depot place had competition and he still got $30 out of it.

Others had around $30 in them.

I think its a good route. He has more location but showed me his 12 best. The 12th I may pass on. its 25% rent and we pulled $50.50 out and paid $12.50 . I think he wants to much for it and has another interested buyer for that location.

So he endded up with i would say more than $400 in quarters.

He stocked the machines with his own money so it will be 100% priofit at least the first time I service them. Also he giving me extra machines and parts.

Let me know what you think. I may try to get him to add on a few more locations even if they not good ones.

Yeah the are bulk triples and 2 locations have gumball single heads added next to them.So thats 13 machines on location plus he will give me a few extra machines and parts. I just emailed him saying add one more location and i will take it all for $800

All the machines put together alone is worth the money.

They are red. I dont think they are xyz because I have thosekind. The ones he has all have flat bases that are red along with the poles. The 3 gumball machines that I get have red pyramid style bases. I will try adding pics.post-3032-0-67470800-1321654555_thumb.jpgpost-3032-0-30512400-1321654567_thumb.jpg

I never seen this type of single head before today. It was very easy to service. The globe removes with the gumballs in it. The quarters fall into the base under the head. That part comes off with bottom so I can dump the money out easily.

Sounds like a good deal. The triples look like a Route Pro. I never had any but heard they are a decent machine.

Good luck with your new route. I'm sure you'll be happy with it. You're headed in the right direction. ;)

I never seen this type of single head before today. It was very easy to service. The globe removes with the gumballs in it. The quarters fall into the base under the head. That part comes off with bottom so I can dump the money out easily.

That one looks like ones I've seen on eBay. Those were said to be northwesterns, but from your pic, I would almost say it was an Eagle, based on the shape of the mech face. Of course, it may be a frankenstein machine too.

I think they are Eagles. The bases dont become round at the bottom. The foot print is square. It seems very well made and all metal with thick plastic globe.Also hes including the parts to add heads on each side. This machine converts into a 3 head.The 2 smaller heads connect on the sides. I saw it all together at the workmans comp location that im not buying from him. The goodwill location has it without the side heads, but theres a triple bulk there too anyways.

We closed the deal today. I paid him $775 for 14 machines on 12 locations. He also included in the deal 1 extra triple and 1 extra eagle gumball macine.

He had another eagle at his house that he broke the key off into last yr. I bought it for $10 and fixed it in under 5 mins. took a big screw driver and twisted it off. stuck a pin into bottom of lock and pushed broken part of key out. lock works fine now and keyed same as others i bought. Found $6.25 in machine.

I will buy his Workmans comp. location in a few days for $135. Theres 6 candy/gumball selections there. We pulled $50.50 out of it when I went on his route. 25% of course goes to office manager to give to charity.

We closed the deal today. I paid him $775 for 14 machines on 12 locations. He also included in the deal 1 extra triple and 1 extra eagle gumball macine.

He had another eagle at his house that he broke the key off into last yr. I bought it for $10 and fixed it in under 5 mins. took a big screw driver and twisted it off. stuck a pin into bottom of lock and pushed broken part of key out. lock works fine now and keyed same as others i bought. Found $6.25 in machine.

I will buy his Workmans comp. location in a few days for $135. Theres 6 candy/gumball selections there. We pulled $50.50 out of it when I went on his route. 25% of course goes to office manager to give to charity.

Sounds great a friend of mine used to be a route pro distributor they are as good as a tripple can be. They are all metal that's a plus. For the cash box issue. You can buy large opening money bags and lay it in the machine open and as the machine is used the coin goes in the bag then you can replace the bag and grab and go.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I have 12 cash boxes in my 4 xyz machines. They fit Route pro`s so I will put the trays in my 4 busy locations, since I have no plans for the xyz`s.

The route pro at the lexus dealer has a bent lock mech handle. It still works but doesnt look good. I decided to switch the machine with a extra route pro I got in the deal. Otherwise id have to drain all the product and take out the candy wheels to reach the mech and replace it.

I have so many extra machines at home that I turned down 2 xyz triples for $40 each today. The offer was from that warehouse that I bought 4 of them from a few weeks ago. Still have all 4 unplaced.

The guy I bought my route from gave me an extra pro route and sold his other extra 15 at his house for $25 each. Thats pretty much giving them away.

Its funny how things change. 3 weeks ago I was complaining that I couldnt find any metal triples for under $80 near me.

Archived