Branching out

Agapevending

I have a route in Waco TX. That does ok. I also have some machines at home that i need to get back out next year. But I have been thinking about looking into a city 30 miles NE of me. and see what I can find.

with Gas running at around 3 dollars a gal. would it be profitable to place machines in different town?

I think its obviously going to depend on What the the town makes you. If you get crappy locations then no. also depends how many machines u have.now not to sound rude but this is stuff only YOU will be able to answer. We dont know how much your gas is your vehicle your schedule and especially what those locations will bring you. At 30 miles you should put atleast 30 machines. Say each one makes you 15 thats 450. Get decent locations at 30 each thats 900. If thats worth it then id say go for it...

I think its obviously going to depend on What the the town makes you. If you get crappy locations then no. also depends how many machines u have.now not to sound rude but this is stuff only YOU will be able to answer. We dont know how much your gas is your vehicle your schedule and especially what those locations will bring you. At 30 miles you should put atleast 30 machines. Say each one makes you 15 thats 450. Get decent locations at 30 each thats 900. If thats worth it then id say go for it...

wish I had someone with your experience giving me advice :unsure:

I have a route in Waco TX. That does ok. I also have some machines at home that i need to get back out next year. But I have been thinking about looking into a city 30 miles NE of me. and see what I can find.

with Gas running at around 3 dollars a gal. would it be profitable to place machines in different town?

I live near Houston, and I have locations all over the area. I usually do over 100 miles round trip when I service one of my routes. I drive 40 miles just to get to my 9 to 5. If it were me, I wouldn't hesitate.

I recently purchased some rack locations from a member about 100 miles away and although its not terribly profitable now it will be when I fill in, thanks to another member I got a another location in one of the towns yesterday, you da man Andy. So my vote is go for it agape

I recently purchased some rack locations from a member about 100 miles away and although its not terribly profitable now it will be when I fill in, thanks to another member I got a another location in one of the towns yesterday, you da man Andy. So my vote is go for it agape

Outstanding what location did you score?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Good score you will be very happy with laundry mats they earn great money year round.

hey do you guys have quick and dirty way to estimate revenue from these kinda places. Ive been hitting up laundromats trying to place my crane what ive noticed all the ones in my town and surrounding towns are very small mats maybe 12-15 machines ...no vending racks just a gumball machine and maybe a few broken arcade games. Do you guys even bother with these size laundromats or pass them by just wondering if im wasting my time trying to get my cranes in there.

hey do you guys have quick and dirty way to estimate revenue from these kinda places. Ive been hitting up laundromats trying to place my crane what ive noticed all the ones in my town and surrounding towns are very small mats maybe 12-15 machines ...no vending racks just a gumball machine and maybe a few broken arcade games. Do you guys even bother with these size laundromats or pass them by just wondering if im wasting my time trying to get my cranes in there.

I will try most any location to see what works. The only thing is with matts make sure they have an attendant.

Archived