Opening, Thanksgiving and Christmas Sale! $20, $22.99 & $25.99

Locators R Us

Hi All,

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to try our service. Risk Free 7 days NO DOWN PAYMENT! yes you read it right! We will start looking locations for you without paying us any down payment or whatsoever for 7 days!

Single Head - $20

Double Head - $22.99

Triple Head - $25.99

PROMO CODE: SUCCESS

Visit us http://www.locatorsrus.biz/promos

Gale

Locators R Us

1-415-800-4110

www.locatorsrus.biz

PS. Our website is .biz NOT .com or .net WWW.LOCATORSRUS.BIZ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone got any feed back on these guys yet?

I filled out the form online last night. They sent a response this morning they would start looking for a location today. For the special it is no money down. Normally it is half down half later. Gave them the zip codes and what I prefer and do not prefer. For $20 it is worth a shot. I will keep you posted.

I just got an email from them with 2 locations, thats what I asked for. I just got the acknowledgement this morning at 10.52 am and got the locations at 5:29 the same day.One is a muffler shop and the other is a Mexican food restaurant. Both say its there first machine.

I'm new to bulk vending, all I know is what I've learned here, Thanks everybody.. This seems like it happened pretty quick, maybe because I posted here in this thread. I don't know but I'm happy. I'll know more after I place the machines tomorrow or Wednesday.

I just got an email from them with 2 locations, thats what I asked for. I just got the acknowledgement this morning at 10.52 am and got the locations at 5:29 the same day.One is a muffler shop and the other is a Mexican food restaurant. Both say its there first machine.

I'm new to bulk vending, all I know is what I've learned here, Thanks everybody.. This seems like it happened pretty quick, maybe because I posted here in this thread. I don't know but I'm happy. I'll know more after I place the machines tomorrow or Wednesday.

$20 for a mexican restaurant, I'll take that all day long. I ordered 5 tonight if it works out I'll see about a standing weekly order.

I hope all you guys are mentioning to them that you found them through VENDiscuss. I want them to know that they'll have a good customer base here if they treat us well. Plus we may be able to parlay the volume of business from the forum into some sort of a long standing discount, instead of a limited time special. Remember, they're not paying a dime for advertising. The least they could do is keep the price LOW for us.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

I hope all you guys are mentioning to them that you found them through VENDiscuss. I want them to know that they'll have a good customer base here if they treat us well. Plus we may be able to parlay the volume of business from the forum into some sort of a long standing discount, instead of a limited time special. Remember, they're not paying a dime for advertising. The least they could do is keep the price LOW for us.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

=) we are aware that most of our orders are from the members of this forum and I'm sure my colleagues would welcome the idea of a long standing discount to members after our promo . We really hope to have a successful business relationship with this forum and it's members.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Gale

We also closed some few locations yesterday. Some locations for other orders were not closed but we will today, since we got some scheduled call backs. If possible we want to close the locations in a day or two. Just bear with us. And thanks for you order! =)

already sent me 2 locations this afternoon I'll place them thursday, if they accept machines I will be very impressed with Locators r us. I used the phrase "knocked it out of the ballpark" with different locator, it appears that have knocked it clear out the d*mn state with these!

Manior are they open on Thursday?

You mean us? We take orders anytime. We gave you confirmation after we get your orders. By the way, I just want to inform you guys that we will find locations until November 23 and we will resume on November 28. However, you can still place your orders from Nov.24 - Nov. 27.

Thanks!

Gale

oh sh*t thats right, oops. well saturday or sunday then. stupid holidays. btw happy thanksgiving everyone, I'm thankful for God, family, friends, TVF and the new locator! ;D

They just sent me 2 locations today as well, very fast- less than 24 hours! 1 Restuarant 1 Thrift Store. I will call them tommorrow to set up machine placement for Friday hopefully, Fingers crossed! This could be a very good locator for us as long as they don't get overwhelmed with orders.

Archived