Opening, Thanksgiving and Christmas Sale! $20, $22.99 & $25.99

Locators R Us

Placed an order with locators R us just awaiting for locations but they did let me know they can't start until this friday which is acceptable. I have 150+ heads that i am wanting to get out this year of the 150 i have a little over 80 of the heads cleaned and mounted awaitng placement. I am going to use locators R us for the first small order and decide from there if i want them to pursue the remaining 150. I have read alot of good reviews and this seems to be a good locator. I will keep everyone up to date as locations arrive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gaave them 5 machines over a wide area. They started as they said they would, got 2 locations within 24hrs. They said they hope to have me the rest by this weekend. SO hopefully in the next 24 hours I will have 3 more. Will update after that time. As of this writing, 100% happy with them.

I gaave them 5 machines over a wide area. They started as they said they would, got 2 locations within 24hrs. They said they hope to have me the rest by this weekend. SO hopefully in the next 24 hours I will have 3 more. Will update after that time. As of this writing, 100% happy with them.

Friday afternoon update: Placing one tomorrow and one Monday from the 2 they got me already. Since that nothing .....losing my buzz fast

I have another locator working on some locations since yesterday, nothing from them yet.

Archived