Advice on selling off U turns 1 by 1

JLM Vending

I have some spots that are only making 3-5 bucks. Im thinking instead of relocating them, maybe i should just sell them and get something else. I have never really shipped anything at the post office as big as these things. Have any of you sold these? Did you bring it to the post office or just do a click n ship at your house? And what price would you recommend selling them at? I hope Im making the right move. Right now Im reading a book called Vending Machine Fundamentals Volume 2 and the author states that a multi selection machine such as a 4 select is better than a single because if someone doesn't like one product, they might like the other products. However, multi selection has caused me a lot of problems and headaches so Im not sure why he would write that when he has experience.

JLM get them things sold off, look for Northwesterns, A&A's, Oaks or Beavers used. If you are gonna do candy I wouldnt do more then one selection per location and use the other head for gumballs and or toys.

do you think AA, NW's are better quality than the u turns?

Archived