P&PI Vending Labels

bacho

Our Laminated Bulk Vending Labels are made of the highest quality lamination. They are a heavy duty 10 mil lamination that is easy to clean up and resistant to cleaning fluids. Available in adhesive backed or non-adhesive. Adhesive backs leave no residue when removed. FREE SHIPPING

We have:

Product Labels

Product Labels with Price

Price Labels

Personalized Business Ids

Warning Labels

There are three sizes to choose from:

2” x 3”

2½” x 3½”

3” x 4”

Let us take the hassle out of having to make your own labels. There is a 20% discount to all members on our already low priced labels. This is a deal you can not pass up with prices starting at 45¢ a label. We have hundreds of labels to choose from. Go here for more information about the member discount and follow the instructions:

http://www.sniksnak.com/vend/vendiscuss.html

We don't hide our labels. What you see is what you get!

You can also get most of these labels free from the candy company's. " what you see is what you get " I suspect that they are being produced or reproduce with out copy right permission. So you get to be a party to a federal copy right crime and if the transaction happens through the mail add postal crimes to the list.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Steve, please delete this post and all my other advertisements here. The Vending God has struck me down!!!!

I don't know how long you're going to put up with his crap but it's too late for me. I'm outta here!!!

BTW, Steve. You better take down the labels and graphics section also, or you'll be in copyright violations and the Vending God may report you too!

Steve, please delete this post and all my other advertisements here. The Vending God has struck me down!!!!

I don't know how long you're going to put up with his crap but it's too late for me. I'm outta here!!!

BTW, Steve. You better take down the labels and graphics section also, or you'll be in copyright violations and the Vending God may report you too!

dont you think it is a bit of an overreaction to not contribute to the boards anymore because of something havending said?do what most everyone else does and ignore the useless posts and take in the useful info he does provide.

I'm all about options and the candy, gumball and toy companies offer very few sizes for labels and none are laminated so me personally I want the option to order from guys like bacho or sweetstop. As far as breaking copyright laws, who cares, they give the labels away anyway so the aftermarket labels are not taking anything out of the companies pocket. Not sure why havendings opinion on this has put such a bad taste in bachos mouth, there are things that me and havending will NEVER agree on (charity vending) but it doesn't bother me, I'm gonna take what I want from his experience then get rid of the rest that I disagree with.

P.S. Vending God will you please send more people my way to buy some triples that I had bought when I was still disagreeing with you and a few others about triples being a viable option for a full time vendor. thanx

Archived