Peanuts and Peanut M&M`s......Overkill?

vendsmarts

A lot of the triple machines on my new route vend Peanuts and Peanut M&Ms on same location. I think having 2 peanut products is over kill, but maybe I am wrong? most are great locations. I was thinking of adding tab gum or reg M&M`s at some locations in place of 1 of the 2. idk if the change will boost sales even more or cost me sales. Also maybe there are bans on gum that I dont know about....

depends on the spot and u never know. I don't vend peanuts, i vend blue diamond smoked almonds and some people love it, but it's all hit and miss. The funny thing is that 90 percent of spots, you can already predict they will mainly just eat peanut m and ms.

blue diamond smoked almonds? sounds expensive to vend. Most of the places are industry type businesses. The sun news has competition. But they throw a mix of ikes skittles M&M in the same head of a triple. I looks gross and I think people there notice that and choose my machine.

Its funny that there are no price stickers or product labels on any of the machines on this new route. Maybe some of the factory people are used to it, but I will be adding them to most locations. Craig on here, only charges like .36 each with discount for most non-stick labels with price. They are great labels. I just placed my 3rd order.

blue diamond smoked almonds? sounds expensive to vend. Most of the places are industry type businesses. The sun news has competition. But they throw a mix of ikes skittles M&M in the same head of a triple. I looks gross and I think people there notice that and choose my machine.

Its funny that there are no price stickers or product labels on any of the machines on this new route. Maybe some of the factory people are used to it, but I will be adding them to most locations. Craig on here, only charges like .36 each with discount for most non-stick labels with price. They are great labels. I just placed my 3rd order.

There 5 to 7 bucks cheaper than cashews and last longer

Yeah I may leave the peanuts in busy locations. Today i went to the place that he basicly throw in for free. It was ether a triple for free or triple on this location for free. so of course I took triple on location. Its on the same road as 6 of the locations. I checked it today. He hasnt checked it in 6 weeks. It only has $5.50 in it plus a dine I found on the floor next to it. It has PMM, Skittles that were low and Peanuts. I think when I go back next month Ill add gum tabs in place of the peanuts. The smokers there may like em.

Since peanuts leave alot of salt in a machine, i will do my best to clean it then I will move the PMM over to the peanut spot. Then clean up the PMM slot as good as posible for the tab gum to go there.

I went the to Doctors office location that that locator found me to add charity sticker. I didnt open machine, but doesnt look like it sold much after a week. If anything.

I now have a lot of extra eagle parts. He gave me 5 stands and a bunch of heads. I havent even had time to count everything but it was all free.

Archived