Where to buy vending routes

USMC

I have been searching for vending route for sale in Arizona, on this website and on the net.

Unfortunately I have not been successful in finding many, there have been a lot of Mission Tortilla chip routes for sale around $50 - $85,000 and one large vending route for $250,000. I really don't want to do the chip routes the $250,000 is out of my price range.

Can someone enlighten me a good website or location to find routes for sale?

I thought that they generally had only used machines, not routes.

I just looked them up they were a great resource for vending machines, however I did not see any routes for sale. Maybe I missed something.

Thank you all for the response

I just looked them up they were a great resource for vending machines, however I did not see any routes for sale. Maybe I missed something.

Thank you all for the response

Some times they have them and some times not. Just depends on who's selling at the time.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

First of all, thank you for serving!

I too am very new to this and haven't yet started vending yet. I am looking to buy a route in my area. I have been checking Craigslist about twice a day. I'm sure in time the perfect opportunity will present itself. I have looked at two routes, one a bulk route but discovered some problems, moths actually flew out of a bulk machine when we serviced it, that was the last straw. I actually had nightmares that night and decided not to buy it, came close though. I've also been looking at a full line route and am in the process of negotiating the purchase of some of the locations with machines. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. I'm also hoping to look at another small route in my area in the next couple of weeks. All three I've found on Craigslist.

I started this whole endeavor in September by researching a biz op for Healthy vending, found this site and have gotten some outstanding advice on starting my own route and also about purchasing a route. If it wasn't for this site I would have paid way too much for a biz op. I changed direction and am now looking for an existing route. Again thanks to everyone on this site I've been given some fabulous advice and direction on purchasing a route. And if purchasing a route doesn't work out I am still open to starting from scratch. I want to get the most mileage out of my initial investment as possible, therefore having a quick ROI.

FYI, I'm in CA, but my daughter attends ASU, I think that's in your neighborhood. Her biggest adjustment has been to the heat, she is very relieved winter is here and the temps have dropped, of course now she's freezing.....lol.

Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Chris

First of all, thank you for serving!

I too am very new to this and haven't yet started vending yet. I am looking to buy a route in my area. I have been checking Craigslist about twice a day. I'm sure in time the perfect opportunity will present itself. I have looked at two routes, one a bulk route but discovered some problems, moths actually flew out of a bulk machine when we serviced it, that was the last straw. I actually had nightmares that night and decided not to buy it, came close though. I've also been looking at a full line route and am in the process of negotiating the purchase of some of the locations with machines. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. I'm also hoping to look at another small route in my area in the next couple of weeks. All three I've found on Craigslist.

I started this whole endeavor in September by researching a biz op for Healthy vending, found this site and have gotten some outstanding advice on starting my own route and also about purchasing a route. If it wasn't for this site I would have paid way too much for a biz op. I changed direction and am now looking for an existing route. Again thanks to everyone on this site I've been given some fabulous advice and direction on purchasing a route. And if purchasing a route doesn't work out I am still open to starting from scratch. I want to get the most mileage out of my initial investment as possible, therefore having a quick ROI.

FYI, I'm in CA, but my daughter attends ASU, I think that's in your neighborhood. Her biggest adjustment has been to the heat, she is very relieved winter is here and the temps have dropped, of course now she's freezing.....lol.

Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Chris

It really sounds like we are almost in the same boat here.

I search Craigslist daily as well, looking for the right opportunity. I just have to keep telling myself to give it time and don't jump into anything without thinking it threw and of course come to this forum and ask questions.

I also looked into the Healthy vending, I thought that it would be to much of a specialized market. What did you think?

It sounds like it maybe right around the corner and you will be in business for yourself, I whsh you the best of luck. Please keep me informed on things proceed.

Also ASU is about 20 min from where my wife and I live, If you ever make it out to my area give me a shout. I am always interested in talking shop and making new friends.

Thanks for your story I am glad to hear that I am not the only one still trying to find his way in the vending world.

You might want to consider posting a vending route wanted ad on Craigslist. Post very specifically what you are looking for and in what area(s) and you might get a good lead or even a direct contact. You might get some junk too, but it's worth a try.

I have been searching for vending route for sale in Arizona, on this website and on the net.

Unfortunately I have not been successful in finding many, there have been a lot of Mission Tortilla chip routes for sale around $50 - $85,000 and one large vending route for $250,000. I really don't want to do the chip routes the $250,000 is out of my price range.

Can someone enlighten me a good website or location to find routes for sale?

You might have to be a little more proactive. Many venders might be interested in selling, but haven't yet gone to the trouble of posting ads on CL.

Find locations that you like, and if there are machines in there, then look for any labels that indicate how to contact them. Call and make an offer. If there is no label to indicate ownership, then print yourself off some return address labels stating "Sell me your vending route" and give your contact info. Place the label on the locks of the machine so that the owner will find them easily. I've gotten a number of calls this way. Using this method, you are sure to find locations that you want, in the areas you want.

• 1 month later...

I would check your phone book or google maps for local vendors and tell them that you are interested in purchasing some routes.... I know a few vendors in my area that want to get rid of their accounts that do less than $50/week because their profits are eaten up from the labor... give that a shot!

Just be honest with them so they don't think you are a sales guy from another company or something, they wouldn't want to mess with you.

Archived