Compact Snack Machines

resurgent

Other than the AP CS 12 are there any other machines that someone can recommend that are about 200 pounds or less and are reliable? I like the AP CS 12 except for the fact that it doesn't have a dollar validator and I'm not sure how to install one on such a small machine.

Other than the AP CS 12 are there any other machines that someone can recommend that are about 200 pounds or less and are reliable? I like the AP CS 12 except for the fact that it doesn't have a dollar validator and I'm not sure how to install one on such a small machine.

The dollar validator for this machine will either be mounted in the base cabinet or you will need to use an add on box that bolts to the side. I don;t know of any quaility small machines that I can recommend though.

Hello, The AP CS12 Snack machine with cabinet are still avaliable but the motors and the control boards are getting harder to find. If you are looking for a small snack machine your options are limited to a mechanical snack machine but they are not good for all locations.

Archived