Kickstart vs Locators R Us

mainor5251

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick update everyone...

WE are still HERE. No worries. We are calling everyday, but internet issues this past few days are messing up with our schedule. Fresno CA and MI vendor your locations will be sent later.

For us to give QUALITY locations, we will still accept orders next week (so that you can still avail of our promo) but we will not be able to work on them yet until December 12 because we will prioritize first those who order this week and last week.

Also, I'd like to give everyone our schedule for December.

December 5 - 9 - Working

December 12 - 16 - Working

December 20 - 22 - Working

December 26 - 30 Working

Thanks!

Gale, Amanda, Andrea, Ella & Cherry

I just got an email from Locators R Us and it seems the internet is the issue.

Elaborate.

They were having internet difficulties I guess although they never mentioned anything to me. It is taking them about 2.5 days/location for me which is excellent.

I was having good results with rob but the last 2 spots, i drove 20 plus miles and got turned down. The first one a mexican i placed it and the manager wanted it out immediately. I guess that the person the telemarketer called was not the one in charge. THen the next day went to the sports bar and the owner said he has to think about it. Told me maybe i should come back next week. I mean geez, drove 20 miles across the mountains and in the notes it said, i can put it in there, no questions asked. The place didn't even have room. So lately they have been more like leads instead of actual YES's. Im a little bit discouraged since i wasted a couple of trips but i just gotta be patient.

NO NO NO.......Elaborate on the location they got ya....lmao!;D

HAHA. Well nothing to brag about. A dry cleaning business. I can't see it doing very well but I already turned down one location so I kind of feel bad so I am going to give it a try. I can't see it selling toys there so I am not going to place any of my nice machines there. I have a vendstar laying around that I will drop off this week. Hope they can come through with a good location this week...

Kickstart sent me three locations, a waffle shop, a popular hot dog shop and a bar. Happy with the first 2 but I've been by the bar before and I have serious doubts about it. The hot dog shop has another location so I'll try to lock it up also. Rob and his team have come through again it looks like. The only issue I have is they take all this info and then seem to throw it out the window. I listed gumballs as the only selection available and they still ask the location what they want in the machines and of course 9 out 10 times they gonna say M&M's so that leaves me explaining to them why I'm placing gumballs and not M&M's.

Kickstart promptly sent a replacement loc for the bar I turned down its a seafood restaurant. waiting on 1 more replacement loc from locs r us. If locs r us can keep getting quality locs at a very affordable price then kickstart will have to do something to be more competitive or face losing at least one customer.

Gonna try and place a grocery store location tomorrow that I got from locs r us and a restaurant I got from Kickstart theny will only be owed one more from loc r us. Went ahead and sent loc r us a wish list in one city with around 80 locations on it to get as many as they can.

Gonna try and place a grocery store location tomorrow that I got from locs r us and a restaurant I got from Kickstart theny will only be owed one more from loc r us. Went ahead and sent loc r us a wish list in one city with around 80 locations on it to get as many as they can.

Look to see if the market has a rack. If not u should try to push one in.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I have not gotten into racks as of yet, but i place and i use locators .

I see some of you do racks and gumballs and are using locators. Are you using a charity?

I have not gotten into racks as of yet, but i place and i use locators .

I see some of you do racks and gumballs and are using locators. Are you using a charity?

I let the locators secure locations however they can charity or commission. If its on charity and after a month or two does well enough for a rack then I have that discussion with the location and offer a commission.

Went to my loc from LRU, i called ahead manager confirmed, I said I will be there before close of business, confirmed closing time. When I got there they were closed, mind you the sun was still up. I had to refuse it on principle, cant do business like that, give these locations an inch and they'll take your leg off and beat you with it. I should have known it was not going to go well, when the manager acted like I was a bill collector, played like he didn't know who sam was until i said who i was and all of a sudden, he is sam GTHOH. Got a quick response for a promise to replace the location, hope 2nd times a charm.

Went to my loc from LRU, i called ahead manager confirmed, I said I will be there before close of business, confirmed closing time. When I got there they were closed, mind you the sun was still up. I had to refuse it on principle, cant do business like that, give these locations an inch and they'll take your leg off and beat you with it. I should have known it was not going to go well, when the manager acted like I was a bill collector, played like he didn't know who sam was until i said who i was and all of a sudden, he is sam GTHOH. Got a quick response for a promise to replace the location, hope 2nd times a charm.

Well it's never good to call ahead of time. They might get confused by hearing 2 voices. At the most, the locator should call to confirm. That is only if you are not sure about a particular spot. Maybe they had to close early though. They wouldn't close just cuz of you wuld they?

Well it's never good to call ahead of time. They might get confused by hearing 2 voices. At the most, the locator should call to confirm. That is only if you are not sure about a particular spot. Maybe they had to close early though. They wouldn't close just cuz of you wuld they?

We always encourage vendors to call location and confirm delivery of their machine. This saves gas and effort and for you to give a first hand assessment of the person you are dealing with.

only so many locations out there might not want to be so quick to dismiss one. I have had to go to a single location 3 times to get a machine placed, working on one right now that a locator got that I have been there twice so far and going back wednesday or thursday to see if I can finally secure location, its a chain grocery store that currently doesn't have any machines.

only so many locations out there might not want to be so quick to dismiss one. I have had to go to a single location 3 times to get a machine placed, working on one right now that a locator got that I have been there twice so far and going back wednesday or thursday to see if I can finally secure location, its a chain grocery store that currently doesn't have any machines.

I agree to a certain extent.

If you have to make multiple trips because the decision maker is not available when you deliver and they failed to tell their employees you were coming....that's ok.

If you have to make multiple trips because you didn't know the business hours and it's closed when you deliver....that's ok.

If you have to make multiple trips because the machine you delivered is not the right size or selling the right product for the location....that's ok.

But, if you told the location you were on your way and they are still closed when you show up....not ok.

If you show up during their posted business hours and the place is closed....not ok.

I have placed machines in businesses (more than I care to admit) that do not abide by their posted business hours.

They all got pulled without making any money.

You will find that every couple of times you show up to service the place will be closed.

So you will have multiple trips to deliver AND to service at those types of businesses.

And those businesses usually don't have many customers.

Think about it.

If you can't predict their hours in order to service, why would a customer attempt to predict their hours to give them some business?

Answer: They won't.

Archived