Kickstart vs Locators R Us

mainor5251

Yeah to be honest guys, I did my first trip today to like 20 stores and got rejections left and right lol 

I also tried a little on the phone with no luck. I am gonna give a shot later on this afternoon but this is definitely not the FUN part.

Yeah, locating is probably everyone's least favorite part of the business, but ya gotta keep trying!  You'll get something, it'll just take persistence.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered 3 double head locations from them, but none were any good, so I paid $45 ($15 each) to replace them.  Do you think they'd replace these too then, since the new ones aren't great either?

Yes I do.  I've relocated a single LRU order up to 3-4 times before.

Yeah, locating is probably everyone's least favorite part of the business, but ya gotta keep trying!  You'll get something, it'll just take persistence.

so how do you guys today? I had my gf (with telemarketing experience) spend yesterday and today on the phone and we got some "leads" but still not looking good.  I was wondering how the rest of you do it? do you go in person or do you use the phone ? or both? cz I know Kickstart and LRU do it strictly via phone. 

Also are these the only 2 major companies that deal with locating? (of course that are proven not to be scams)

Archived