New to the forum

How2vend com

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. I have been in the vending business for quite some time.

I have operated/ currently operate the following equipment

Bulk Vending

Snack vending

kiddie rides

ATM machines

Video Games

Crane Machines

I look forward to contributing help to those that are new to the forum.

Welcome How2! It's great to have you here. Please take a moment to review our forum rules here paying special attention to the signature section. You'll find the reason why your signature keeps changing size.

Welcome How2! It's great to have you here. Please take a moment to review our forum rules here paying special attention to the signature section. You'll find the reason why your signature keeps changing size.

Thank you!

Hey how2vend. Welcome to Vendiscuss. How did you find out about us?

Gary

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even with an Acuccount coin scale in front of me I couldnt find the web address. So I googled acuccount coin scale and found a thread with the link in it instead of finding the acucount website itself. For some reason their site doesnt rank for crap. Thats how I found you guys.

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. I have been in the vending business for quite some time.

I have operated/ currently operate the following equipment

Bulk Vending

Snack vending

kiddie rides

ATM machines

Video Games

Crane Machines

I look forward to contributing help to those that are new to the forum.

Since you are projecting yourself as an experienced vender, can you give us a little background?

Since you are projecting yourself as an experienced vender, can you give us a little background?

Gladly Mr. Perry. What about my background would you like to know? And be it known I will not be giving you my birth date, birth place, mothers maiden name, or my Social Security number. ;D

HELLO, AND WELCOME

Thank you JJ54. If there is anything I can help you with feel free to send me a private message.

Gladly Mr. Perry. What about my background would you like to know? And be it known I will not be giving you my birth date, birth place, mothers maiden name, or my Social Security number. ;D

Thank you JJ54. If there is anything I can help you with feel free to send me a private message.

He just asked you for a little background. He didn't ask for any of those other things and why would he?

He just asked you for a little background. He didn't ask for any of those other things and why would he?

As he is asking, " for a little background" as you state. I am asking for a bit of clarity and specificity with a little humor. I do not understand why you are so offended at my response.

We are all in this together.

I was just wondering how long you have been vending, what cities you are centered around, what got you in to vending, how many heads do you operate, etc.

I was just wondering how long you have been vending, what cities you are centered around, what got you in to vending, how many heads do you operate, etc.

My other brother Darryl. There are 2 Darrell's in my family. My pops and my older brother. :D! Great name.

I have been in the vending business for Just over 10 years now. I was introduced into the vending business by a friend who is a legend in the bulk vending business. He has a good 40 years in the business and is still going strong. I am from San Luis Obispo County ( the Central coast of California) Just above Santa Barbara.

I operate 15 P.O.S. S and B 27" cranes. Bought them new 2 years back. Can get cheap parts for them from Alibaba. I love it.

Operate large quantity of Amusement equipment. Video games, redemption games, kiddie rides, shooting galleries etc

I currently operate a large quantity of bulk vending equipment. From pinball gumball, bulk racks, as well as a variety of single machines.

I currently operate in the following Counties:

San Luis Obispo

Santa Barbara

Monterey

kern

Kings

Tulare

Fresno

What can I say. I love vending and I enjoy paying it forward. Iam here to help new people to the vending business. If I need help I hope I can count on you guys as well.

I have been thinking about getting some cranes next year from s and b,what makes them a p.o s.??

I would recommend against the cranes. Right off the truck and out the the shrink wrap and pallets they needed parts. Circuit boards, bridges, prize retainers, glass. They place each crane in cardboard then shrink wrap the card board and then they strap the cranes to the pallet to ship. My point is that I would have rejected the batch of cranes prior be unloaded from the truck. Anyway, we exchanged parts continuously until the warranty expired and then they required us to pay for parts. We never bought parts from them. Only Alibaba.com . We bought new cranes to prevent tech issues. Not create them. Did i mention they are undependable? My opinion is they shipped us a reject batch. Either way those canes suck . Go with Impulse Amusements Crane. Those are built to last. FWIW

Archived