CONTEST INFO!

caserri

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all:

Steve, Until what hour or late is going to stay the acorn contest?  I worked today from 6am to 10pm today and I would like to know if I am going to have any chance because in my job this week I wil be busy and going to be late at home.

Thanks for all.   Vendalo.

Don't feel bad I looked for hours yesterday and I could not find it. I am sure I will feel really stupid once it is revealed. Congrats on those who found it. You deserve to win if you do. I haven't quite given up the contest yet though.

Well, as difficult as it was to find yesterdays acorn, we still had 3 members find it! We did however break the 3 way tie. The bonus acorn was not placed and we are now locked in a 2 way tie. Congrats to those who found yesterdays acorn and for those who didn't, here is where it was...

Get your glasses out!

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/images/contest3_loc.bmp

It was hidden in this pile of caps that quartermaine had a question about. This post was located in "Bulk Vending - Good Deal?"

Here is a link to the post if you want to check it out!

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=92&forum_id=1

Well I think I will throw you all a bone today and make todays placement fairly easy. I don't think a clue will be required however I will provide one at 6PM EST if no one has found it.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Steve

PS - Todays acorn was placed at 8:30AM EST today.

I haven't quite given up the contest yet though.

Please dont KPower! You are only 1 day away from the lead. If today is the bonus acorn day and you find both, and those in the lead find none, then you will lead!

Steve

what really kills me is that last night before bed I had the idea that it might have been hidden in that picture but I couldn't remember what thread it was in and I was too tired to go through the whole site. If I had just stuck with it I would have found it. BLAH. Perseverance is key.

Well you just may! Todays acorn is super easy. It's the one you guys have been waiting for! :shock:

I'll update you all on where yesterdays acorn was in a few.

Steve

Ok Guys! Here is the scoop! 4 members founds the "tricky" acorn yesterday. I thought it would be simple however I have been told that it was the most difficult one to date. Well todays acorn is very easy. I'm sure that most of you have probably been waiting for this one. Keep in mind that the bonus acorn has not been placed either.

Here is the screen shot from yesterdays acorn...

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/images/bulk_screen.bmp

It was located in the slogan on our bulk eBay marketplace page. What better way to gain exposure to our new eBay marketplace than to place an acorn there! Watch out for new forums that we may want to promote. *hint*

If you haven't checked out our eBay marketplace please do so.

We had an interesting and unexpected turn of events in our contest yesterday. You will be surprised. All I can say at this point is no one is ever really out of the game. So keep looking for those acorns! You never know which one may put you over the top!

Good luck and happy hunting!

Steve

It seems that we are in the heat of battle now. I have had an onslaught of members reporting their acorn sighting today yet no one has come here to brag! :?

Are you all just digging in or are you coming to the conclusion that maybe secrecy will give you the upper hand in the long run? HMMMMM ;)

Steve

Since you are not posting a score board........I assumed that you did not want a public display of the findings.

You are a smart man Ken! I am just trying to keep all the mathematicians guessing.

Steve