Legal Stuff of Vending..............

WJT

I need some info. on the legal side of vending in Jax., Florida. Taxes,license and IRS. I really need to get this stuff going before I place more machines. I am going with The National Children's Cancer Society. I was told I didn't have to pay sales taxed because of the charity (is that right?). Then I was told that even if I didn't have to pay sales tax, that I still would have to file every quarter to them. Please help me on the legal side. WJT

I know very little about Florida law. I would urge you to check out your Secretary of State's web site. Also talk to the people in the business license office of your city/county. Government workers hear all sorts of negative things all day. When some asks nicely for help, they usually go above and beyond in trying to help.  It is human nature to want to help someone.

Give it a shot. It worked very nicely for me here in Alabama.

Craig

Just to let you know there is a forum for these type of questions, I am sure it will get moved soon.

To answer your question,  Craig has given you the best advice possible, go ask your local county goverment on what they require to do business.  The information they give you in a 5 minute conversation will surpass what you can find in hours on the internet.  They might even have a start up guide that tells you everything you need to operate in that county.

Nick

Just to let you know there is a forum for these type of questions, I am sure it will get moved soon.

Well less than 12 hours aint bad is it? Where are my mods! :D

Steve