Real time reviews of locators

kandyking

I just wanted to put my 2 cents in on Locators R us.  This has to be the most unprofessional group of people I have ever dealt with.  I have used them several times (only because they were the most inexpensive).  You get what you pay for.  Once I placed orders, communication was very difficult.  Then 5 out 6 times they placed a box for me, when I called up there to let them know when I would be placing the box, the person I talked to said they had not spoken to anyone about this.  I know this does happen every once in awhile but 5 out of 6 times???  I have used other locators since then and have never had this happen.  They did find replacements for these boxes, but they were in no hurry to do it.  Also, when I would place my order, I wouldn't hear anything  for like 3 or days, so I would email to see what was going on and a couple of hours later I would get an email with a location.  This happened with 3 of my boxes.  Needless to say I would not recommend this locator to anyone on here.

I will say that Rodney69 (a member on here) although I have only used him once, was very fast in getting me two locations, in fact the same day I placed my order, I had my locations

• Like 1

I just wanted to put my 2 cents in on Locators R us.  This has to be the most unprofessional group of people I have ever dealt with.  I have used them several times (only because they were the most inexpensive).  You get what you pay for.  Once I placed orders, communication was very difficult.  Then 5 out 6 times they placed a box for me, when I called up there to let them know when I would be placing the box, the person I talked to said they had not spoken to anyone about this.  I know this does happen every once in awhile but 5 out of 6 times???  I have used other locators since then and have never had this happen.  They did find replacements for these boxes, but they were in no hurry to do it.  Also, when I would place my order, I wouldn't hear anything  for like 3 or days, so I would email to see what was going on and a couple of hours later I would get an email with a location.  This happened with 3 of my boxes.  Needless to say I would not recommend this locator to anyone on here.

I will say that Rodney69 (a member on here) although I have only used him once, was very fast in getting me two locations, in fact the same day I placed my order, I had my locations

• 4 weeks later...

What good is it to broadcast our opinions on locators?

Broadcasting a locator's deficiencies isn't good enough because too many people want to be spoon fed reviews rather than going out and finding the info already on this forum.

Use the search function and you will find all you need to know regarding Eddie Bauer.

sorry Sherlock talked to you like that! I hope you still continue to join in on these threads. Please don't let the bullies deter you from experiencing the best forum on the net!!!

Ordered 15 more honor box locations from Family Vending and Rodney and his team came through big time as usual. Very high volume locations!

For bulk vending machines? What kind of machines did he locate for you? Sorry I can't delete but I can edit -- I see honor box locations. Never mind. Thanks. Edited by grand

I've also had bulk machines located by Rodney, singles and doubles and have been happy with every transaction. There's always gonna be issues and unknowns that can't be helped but it's how Rodney and his team handle them is what really separates them from the other locators.

I have worked with Sheridan Systems since 10 /89 full time providing national coverage for bulk vending snack trays and honor box locating.

I require a minimum of 40 machines to schedule service with competitive pricing.

I promote Sheridan Syztems site nationwide on Craigslist with links to the locating for specific information on minimums and pricing for the displays and create my own customer database.

My ad has been featured here on the Forum. I am Locatorjoe here and i operate vendinglocationservices@gmail.com

I have worked with Sheridan Systems since 10 /89 full time providing national coverage for bulk vending snack trays and honor box locating.

I require a minimum of 40 machines to schedule service with competitive pricing.

I promote Sheridan Syztems site nationwide on Craigslist with links to the locating for specific information on minimums and pricing for the displays and create my own customer database.

My ad has been featured here on the Forum. I am Locatorjoe here and i operate vendinglocationservices@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking to locate 3 machines, but I can't find anyone who will sell me less than 5 leads. Any recommendations?

If it's for bulk, you haven't called us.
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hy guys just a heads up on a locator by the name of Willis Lutheran Uzzell. . He also goes by other names his company's been known as World vend A1 locators and now allsource locators he has a reputation of taking people's money and disappearing and you never hear from him anymore you can verify this on a ripoff.com he took $1,000 from a man to locate 20 ATM machines and disappeared on our vend discuss website he has a bad review from one of you guys on there and you called him a scumbag and you are correct by using that word he is also known as the gumball Bandit who goes around stealing people's machines and stealing money out of all the machines all this can be verified on the internet but punching in his name he has an arrest record and a warrant for breaking and entering burglary and still needs gumball machines he's been in Chicago California Indiana and now he is in Charlotte North Carolina doing business as allsource locators please beware don't give him their personal information will try to force you to send him money and give you some phone numbers do not do this do not trust him like I said he was wanted his mug shot is on mugshot.com for previous convictions be very careful with this guy and he is listed on this website here by one of your vendors all this can be verified on the internet you know it is true I'm just looking out for everybody here cause it hurts when you lose

Hy guys just a heads up on a locator by the name of Willis Lutheran Uzzell. . He also goes by other names his company's been known as World vend A1 locators and now allsource locators he has a reputation of taking people's money and disappearing and you never hear from him anymore you can verify this on a ripoff.com he took $1,000 from a man to locate 20 ATM machines and disappeared on our vend discuss website he has a bad review from one of you guys on there and you called him a scumbag and you are correct by using that word he is also known as the gumball Bandit who goes around stealing people's machines and stealing money out of all the machines all this can be verified on the internet but punching in his name he has an arrest record and a warrant for breaking and entering burglary and still needs gumball machines he's been in Chicago California Indiana and now he is in Charlotte North Carolina doing business as allsource locators please beware don't give him their personal information will try to force you to send him money and give you some phone numbers do not do this do not trust him like I said he was wanted his mug shot is on mugshot.com for previous convictions be very careful with this guy and he is listed on this website here by one of your vendors all this can be verified on the internet you know it is true I'm just looking out for everybody here cause it hurts when you lose

• 1 year later...

Kickstart found me a location, a hotel next to a Walgreens, which is why I suspect my sales aren't that great.

vendinglocator4u.com found me two. A K-mart that kicked me out when he found out I'm not donating all my profits to the NCCA, and a great restaurant with a family area. The one head gumball machine does better at the restaurant than the three headed machine at the hotel. 

Rodney (vendinglocator4u) is also a lot faster and more efficient than Kickstart, and he only charges about $44 after finding you the location. 

Personally, locators are a MUST for those of us who are shy and don't like talking to strangers unless we have a meeting. Those who enjoy scouting, networking, etc, probably don't need locators.