Saeco SG 200 operators

Greatdane

On 3/23/2018 at 6:02 PM, Highland said:

I'm not sure where you are located, but here in Calgary AB, Simo Cafe used to handle a lot of parts for these machines, It might be worth your while to check with them. (403) 207-9129.

Thank you. Appreciate the information.

• 7 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:05 PM, Y2HV said:

How did you get it under warranty? Who did the service? Did you change the whole machine or just some parts (which parts)?  

The error 5 "No Flowmeter" is a nightmare to troubleshoot. I can reset it and it always comes back after few cups (random number).

I really need someone experienced on the phone or skype to help me diagnose and fix it. I have 6 machines in total and not even 1 is working reliably. I can swap parts to test it but so far, nothing helps.

2 machines work, but are not reliable as error 5 occurs after random number of cups. (firmware 0.11.01)

2 machines are virtually new but have boilers cracked so I use them for parts (firmware 0.11.01)

1 machine (firmware 0.12.01) works with Hot Chocolate and French Vanilla but when I try anything with coffee it grinds beans, and then goes Error 5 "no flowmeter" (brew-group works fine when switched to another machine), checked both pumps and they work fine as well.

Last one (firmware 0.12.01) didn't try yet as it's was used for parts by previous owner and needs to be completed first.

• 3 weeks later...

I no longer have a Saeco machine, so running from memory and the manual I have:

1) Have you tried resetting the error log?

2) Check CN11 on the power card. There should be a pair of wires leading to the dump tray microswitch. If it's not there, jump the two pins together. If there chase the wires to the microswitch and make sure it's there and working.

On 12/1/2018 at 4:46 AM, falls said:

I no longer have a Saeco machine, so running from memory and the manual I have:

1) Have you tried resetting the error log?

2) Check CN11 on the power card. There should be a pair of wires leading to the dump tray microswitch. If it's not there, jump the two pins together. If there chase the wires to the microswitch and make sure it's there and working.

It turns out the wire had popped off the board on both machines during transport. Thanks for helping out!

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2019 at 4:37 PM, Highland said:

Out of curiosity, what type of locations do you find to be most profitable? 

Best ones are offices that pay for employees coffee. You take reading once a month and send the invoice based on the total for the month. Even at $1 a cup the vending option has never worked for me since the cup size 8oz is so small. Everyone wants at least 10-12ozs. 

3 hours ago, allstarsmediainc said:

i just purchased one of these machines , SG200E and i wanted to know what do you guys recommend as far brand of product for the milk,vanilla and chocolate powders. 

Probably depends a bit on where you are located, but I use the Vim powdered milk, Nestle Carnation Hot Chocolate and we don't use Vanilla and instead use Oregon Chai Tea Latte

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey Y'all!

Seeing what interest there still is out there for these machines. We have a small handful we are looking to off-load and sell now. A couple that work, a few others that need some work. I'll have a better idea of how many work after I go through them this next week.
Anyone looking to add a few more to their line for cheap?

greetings,

recently obtained a sg200 Rubino saeco coffee machine and I have a message "inserire cassetto fondi" when I plug it in.

this is a home unit no cash drawer attachment or anything like that.

any idea of how how to get pass this message, on mine no matter what red buttons I push no response or beeps or anything?

thank you,

I currently have several machines but have never seen that message or a message that matches the translation "insert funds drawer" . Do you have other machines or know someone nearby that does? If so, I would copy the program from another machine to this machine and see if the message disappears and then start programming from there. If that is not an option, I would follow the manual in changing the language and start following the manual instructions in programming the machine, perhaps programming it to bypass the coin drawer for now.   

thank you for the reply, I have no other machines to draw from. reviewed the manual and attempted to enter the program and maintenance sequence of pressing the Red buttons. I did do a search of "inserire cassetto  fondi" in the search engine and there was a person who had the same message on their machine in 2014. I did not find any replies of how to solve the issue. is there a way to do a "hard reset" of the system of the sg200 Rubino? I know sometimes with my ipad or tablet I have to do a force close and was wondering if there was something similar to these machines......like hold all three buttons down count to 10 and then system will reset? just thinking, take care.