I have my suspicions about General Vending Services

rdendy

GW , we are not Locators R Us. We are General Vending , we do not have to verify anything to you . We did not ask you for a dime upfront. if you don`t want service don`t use it !

Travis

So... you have absolutely no inclination to tell us what's really going on? Why is it so hard to answer our questions?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We did 2 orders one vendor in TX and the other CA. We are waiting on their feedback. We should get TWO thumbs up for giving locations upfront without a dime my friend. We are just trying to earn a living, we want to buy more machines and pay our bills. I hope we can all get along, because we will not be bullied when we are doing NO wrong. Now if we ask for money and took months to deliver or we ran off I would understand. That is not the case, this is a WIN/WIN for everyone. You email us give us your areas , we TRY to get locations , you install and pay ! That`s it !! so we should have NO problems people.

I sincerely hope so. This whole mystery/drama thing has gone on too long. In the end if you provide locations, you will get plenty of business I'm sure.

Your business strategy makes precious little sense. You claim to be trying to build a foundation of trust with your clients, and then you pull a stunt like this. While I understand that some Vendors are less honest than others, I don't see any benefit in turning this into a "locator vs vendor" affair.

I gave an order the day they first posted, got an email they were working on it, and nothing so far..........after some of their less than professional response I am thinking about canceling if I dont have anything soon.

Wow... guys I have been looking at these post for a few days and this is crazy. You guys think that we are from oversees? if we were and we are not what is the big deal. Yes it was a typo by one of the owners Jessica about were we are from, maybe she was nervous .. when she posted. WE PREFER TO WORK VIA EMAIL NOT CALLS. I don`t know maybe we threw together a website for free so what ! why do we have to pay for a expensive website, can`t we save money like how you guys don`t want to pay $50 for a location ? were are your references ? We are vendors just like you we just locate machines also. By the way my name is Travis. I am one of the owners. Guys we are not asking you for a dime UPFRONT and all you guys do is badger and try to be detectives.BE DETECTIVES FOR THE LOCATOR`S WHO WANT YOUR MONEY UPFRONT. Most of you guys do not have websites or answer your phones. I have been doing locating and vending for years... and dealt with alot of vendors and you guys are no better than a locator. WE ARE A U.S BUSINESS, WE USE PAYPAL AND WE ARE VERIFIED. We also completed 2 orders this week. So guess what if you do not want to use our service because we do not have a expensive website so be it !! SO IF WE HAD A EXPENSIVE WEBSITE AND ASK FOR UPFRONT FEES WE WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEMS, I DOUBT IT. WE ARE LEGIT... PEOPLE !!

I can't stand this drama anymore.... General Vending, why don’t you just tell everyone here in the forum that you are from the Philippines? Why lie? Your spelling and grammar shows that your English sucks! With that kind of poor written English, you guys can’t pass SAT. Do not pretend that you are from US because if you really are, you can give them phone number to verify your claim. You are adding insults to the injuries of legit locators here in the forum. It’s overseas (meaning out of the country) not oversees! There is a difference between where and were, and between typo error and wrong grammar! I hate to bash a fellow Filipino and fellow locator, but it seems that what you guys are doing here in the forum isn’t right anymore. Verified Paypal account doesn’t prove that you’re in the US, we are a verified paypal business as well. I’m with you that some vendors aren’t paying but that’s the risk you took when you decided not to ask for upfront payment, so stop the nonsense claim, be honest and move on.

I’m not saying this to get customers, our business is thriving. I’m doing this to protect legit locators from the Philippines, who are professional and honest in doing their job. Again, I just would like to clarify and inform everyone that WE ARE NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH GENERAL VENDING NOR WORKED WITH THEM IN THE PAST. They’re miles away from our location. How did we know they're from Philippines? Click here and here. I made some digging using their skype id and got these results when I tried adding them as contact.

I can't stand this drama anymore.... General Vending, why don’t you just tell everyone here in the forum that you are from the Philippines? Why lie? Your spelling and grammar shows that your English sucks! With that kind of poor written English, you guys can’t pass SAT. Do not pretend that you are from US because if you really are, you can give them phone number to verify your claim. You are adding insults to the injuries of legit locators here in the forum. It’s overseas (meaning out of the country) not oversees! There is a difference between where and were, and between typo error and wrong grammar! I hate to bash a fellow Filipino and fellow locator, but it seems that what you guys are doing here in the forum isn’t right anymore. Verified Paypal account doesn’t prove that you’re in the US, we are a verified paypal business as well. I’m with you that some vendors aren’t paying but that’s the risk you took when you decided not to ask for upfront payment, so stop the nonsense claim, be honest and move on.

I’m not saying this to get customers, our business is thriving. I’m doing this to protect legit locators from the Philippines, who are professional and honest in doing their job. Again, I just would like to clarify and inform everyone that WE ARE NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH GENERAL VENDING NOR WORKED WITH THEM IN THE PAST. They’re miles away from our location. How did we know they're from Philippines? Click here and here. I made some digging using their skype id and got these results when I tried adding them as contact.

In the top post, they claimed they teamed up with other locators- I had assumed that would have been you guys. I apologize for that assumption. For whatever reason LRU keeps getting dragged into this "General Vending fiasco" and that is a real shame.

WHAT? This makes very little sense. I don't even know where to begin with that statement. Either you have been with LRU this whole time as you claim, which would be, well, ridiculous. You guys are still some vengeful little start-up that got banged around too many times during the expose, or this was all an elaborate scam that turned into a prank?

This is ridiculous! As if my faith in locators wasn't already shattered, they have to play games too!

Sorry my but it will, we have given alot of locations out with NO pay. LRU you know what we are talking about.. don`t deny it ! vendors who do not pay will be exposed !!!!

So I guess you guys better start locating yourself or paying

Hey LRU tell us who you really are come on tell the truth

Hey Gale what`s going on

So, General Vending is actually LRU, or General Vending is getting some sort of revenge? Someone is in serious trouble here- so who is it?

Now I am really happy with the decision I made about 4 months ago to stop using locators. I really don't know who is on the other end of the line calling on my behalf.

General Vending - I do not care who you are or where you are from. All I am concerned with is results. I placed an order 9 days ago and have not received a single location or even an email explaining what the delay is. It doesn't matter to me if you are from North Carolina, North Korea or the North Pole, I just want locations.

Sorry my but it will, we have given alot of locations out with NO pay. LRU you know what we are talking about.. don`t deny it ! vendors who do not pay will be exposed !!!!

So I guess you guys better start locating yourself or paying

Hey LRU tell us who you really are come on tell the truth

Hey Gale what`s going on

Exposed to who?

Archived