I have my suspicions about General Vending Services

rdendy

I am willing to bet that General Vending has no affiliation with Locators R Us.

Firstly, LRU has been bashing them and rightfully so. Why would one affiliate bash another?

Secondly, LRU has been producing results and General has done nothing. (LRU got me 7 quality locations in 5 days. They are on FIRE)

Lastly, why would LRU out themselves as being General Vending now that GVS has garnered so much bad press. This just doesn't make an ounce of sense and reeks of lies.

General Vending is going down in flames and is trying to take LRU with them. As one loyal customer who has received quality locations quickly from LRU, I feel compelled to stand up for them.

General Vending, you have been exposed for your dishonesty from the very beginning and this new farce sinks you to an all new low in my books. If you ever want a prayer of having anyones business from this forum, be honest for once and tell the truth and explain why you felt compelled to lie while "building a foundation of honesty" For shame General Vending . . . for shame.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, for one, don't care if her name is Gale, Gary or Grinch. LRU gave me 7 quality locations in 5 days. General Vending, you are really making yourselves look poorly. Sometimes you have to know when to just walk away without doing any further damage to your reputation. This may be one of those times.

To all members, we are workers at LRU in the Phillipines. This was all set up by the owners.

So now you have it !

LOL! This is really funny! hahaha! Because I told everyone that you are from the Philippines, you are now CLAIMING we are the same? lol! I've been a member of this forum since November. My English isn't 100% perfect but it's way better than yours. Those vendors who talked and done business with us can tell the difference. If your business fail (which we all clearly knows why), then don't bring us down with you. We've been transparent with our clients since the beginning. Sorry if this doesn't work out for you. Two things I learned in this offshore business are Trust and Honesty.

I am willing to bet that General Vending has no affiliation with Locators R Us.

Firstly, LRU has been bashing them and rightfully so. Why would one affiliate bash another?

Secondly, LRU has been producing results and General has done nothing. (LRU got me 7 quality locations in 5 days. They are on FIRE)

Lastly, why would LRU out themselves as being General Vending now that GVS has garnered so much bad press. This just doesn't make an ounce of sense and reeks of lies.

General Vending is going down in flames and is trying to take LRU with them. As one loyal customer who has received quality locations quickly from LRU, I feel compelled to stand up for them.

General Vending, you have been exposed for your dishonesty from the very beginning and this new farce sinks you to an all new low in my books. If you ever want a prayer of having anyones business from this forum, be honest for once and tell the truth and explain why you felt compelled to lie while "building a foundation of honesty" For shame General Vending . . . for shame.

Thank you for trusting us! As what i've been telling, our clients know the difference. :)

Sorry my but it will, we have given alot of locations out with NO pay. LRU you know what we are talking about.. don`t deny it ! vendors who do not pay will be exposed !!!!

So I guess you guys better start locating yourself or paying

Hey LRU tell us who you really are come on tell the truth

Hey Gale what`s going on

LOL! You are being funny! You pretend you know me? I am confident that this won't affect our business because we've been doing well, and I know our clients won't believe you. I pity you, if you’ve been honest to them the first time, you will get a lot of client’s here. You will be one of our competitors, it doesn’t matter to some vendors where are we located, and the important thing to them is the quality locations. You missed the opportunity to catch a lot of fish in the ocean. Say whatever you want to say, I know that those vendors who are satisfied with our service and were able to talk to us knows the truth.

So, General Vending is actually LRU, or General Vending is getting some sort of revenge? Someone is in serious trouble here- so who is it?

It's up to you who would you believe. I am confident when I say we are no way affiliated to them. They know they are going down because of their actions, and they want us to go down with them because we exposed their lies. Sorry but ain’t gonna happen.

It's up to you who would you believe. I am confident when I say we are no way affiliated to them. They know they are going down because of their actions, and they want us to go down with them because we exposed their lies. Sorry but ain’t gonna happen.

I'm relieved to hear it! I wasn't quite sure what was going on around here- General vending is one strange bunch. Again I must apologize for doubting you.

General Vending - I do not care who you are or where you are from. All I am concerned with is results. I placed an order 9 days ago and have not received a single location or even an email explaining what the delay is. It doesn't matter to me if you are from North Carolina, North Korea or the North Pole, I just want locations.

me too, some results will speak volumes

All this "as the candy machine turns " crap is getting old. If General Vending will not come clean on where they are / who they are, change prices after a week and not produce crap for results, complain about getting paid and want to continue to "talk smack" to not only other locators but to us ( THE CUSTOMER) as well its high time to run them out of town.

I will not give them business and hope you guys feel the same. Maybe this will be a wake up call and I will be the first to give them a shot if they can "come clean" and as my mom would say "straighten up and fly right"

General Vending, I as well as alot of others here had high hopes for you but all that is in the rear view mirror at this point. I hope you can get it together before you ship sinks the rest of the way

im confused what the whole thing is about . i dont care if general vending knows LRU employees ,or gale . or obama ,or santa ,or the wizard of friggin oz . LRU has in the past , and present ,given me results . does anything else really matter when it comes to locating ?

Why do you care who they are or where they are located? Do you research every business where you spend money? From what I have seen they are post pay so if you don't like the location refuse it and move on. All you loose is a bit of time. Let's face it if we made every business come clean we would never buy any thing.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Why do you care who they are or where they are located? Do you research every business where you spend money? From what I have seen they are post pay so if you don't like the location refuse it and move on. All you loose is a bit of time. Let's face it if we made every business come clean we would never buy any thing.

I'm not in the market for a locator right now, so I have no impact on whether or not some of you boycott GVS.

But, to address the issues havending brought up...

This isn't just about losing time.

And it isn't like vendors are just buying "anything" when they hire a locator.

Unlike most purchases, the purchase of a locator's services directly involves your business' reputation and goodwill.

It's closer to hiring a lawyer than it is to buying a new pair of shoes.

I have nothing good or bad to say about General Vending Services.

I am speaking generally because I have no experience working with GVS.

Generally, if a locator misrepresents themselves to you, they will most certainly misrepresent themselves to your locations when making calls.

If dishonesty is held in such low regard in a business' marketing and website, shame on you if you expect honesty in their transactions.

So, before you hire ANY locator, you had better have faith in their business practices.

Remember: they will become a part of YOUR business and represent YOU if you hire them.

GVS shouldn't have to "come clean".

It's their business to run as they see fit.

And as customers, you shouldn't demand that they release details they may be unwilling to.

Based upon your own perception and the recommendations of trusted sources, you either use them or you don't.

Threads have been merged re: this issue.

We had multiple threads going on the same topic and about the same business.

Please: If you have a comment to post related to this topic, continue this thread...DO NOT start a new thread.

Archived