alternatives to td bank?

i use td bank for my business account because i can run my change thru their change counter.

but other than that service, they pretty much suck.

i know that larger companies actually have an armored car pick up their change, for a fee.

what other methods short of rolling coins are you guys using?

john

Sent from my samsung 8.9 tablet using Tapatalk

i use a coin counter sorter from sams club.

it does a good job and sort the coins into tubes that you can roll.

just stick the roll around the coins and you are done.

it does only 4 rolls of every type of coins. it also counts them by type.

it will run you about $100 in sams club.

so far the best i have found for that price

i use a coin counter sorter from sams club.

it does a good job and sort the coins into tubes that you can roll.

just stick the roll around the coins and you are done.

it does only 4 rolls of every type of coins. it also counts them by type.

it will run you about $100 in sams club.

so far the best i have found for that price

yah i do about $1000 per week in coins.

i think that would take too long to roll coins.

i also presort my coins using a sorter and keep some of each denomination to refill coin mechs.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

i do about $850 in coins a week mainly quarters.

it does take a while but i do it when watching tv at night

i use bank of america to cash them, so it does not show up on my account for tax purposes.

i know the offer bag service for free but it takes a couple days to get your money in your account.

The best way we have found is federal coin deposits. You take bulk coin to your bank in fed coin bags and its shipped to the federal reserve bank. Then I assume processed and rolled my bank gives me instant deposit credit.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

The best way we have found is federal coin deposits. You take bulk coin to your bank in fed coin bags and its shipped to the federal reserve bank. Then I assume processed and rolled my bank gives me instant deposit credit.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

i like that idea. i want to switch over to bank of america cause i like their online banking.

how did you set that up and where do you get the bags?

john

i like that idea. i want to switch over to bank of america cause i like their online banking.

how did you set that up and where do you get the bags?

john

I am actually in the process of leaving bofa lol. I like their online banking, but as far as a bank I want to use for business and not personal they lost me. I asked them about setting up a business account and getting a small business line of credit and they told me that since I have not been in business for at least 2 years they can not give me ANY loans or line of credit other than a credit card. That day I walked into my local bank and they were MUCH more helpful.

I went to every bank in town until I found one who had a change counting machine that wouldn't charge me a fee to use it. I found one place in my fairly small town that didn't charge their customers a percentage to use the machine. I pull money from that bank to ING Direct and then back down to my regular bank.

I would suggest you look at small local banks, or even credit unions. I have used a small local bank for years now. I bring in all my change loose and unsorted, hand it across the counter and it gets sorted and counted for me. They charge me a 1% fee on the coin and no fee on the cash. For me, its worth the small fee because there are many things I can be doing instead of sorting, counting and rolling 3-4K of coin a week.

Archived